Chapter 12 - Uppermoon 2, Douma

"Ahh! Konbanwa you both! So sad, I had just finished my meal! I can't offer something for my guests! How absurd of me!" the demon said. "Uppermoon two, shoot! I'm not ready to defeat him!" Yumiko thought. "Oh, who are you, beautiful girl?" Uppermoon 2 asked opening his sharp fans. "I'm the one who's supposed to be asking? Who are you exactly?" pretend that she dont know him. 

"I'm Douma, are you interested in joining my cult?" Douma asked. "I guess it's right." Yumiko thought. "It is Uppermoon 2 who killed Nee-san. He has two sharp fans which killed her." a sad flashback voice of Shinobu said "You are the one who killed Kanae-sama!!" Yumiko shouted angrily.

"Kanae? Who is that? I don't remember eating her." Douma said. "The Flower Hashira and with butterfly haori." Yumiko said. "Oh, that girl! So sad I haven't got a chance to taste her!" Douma said and giggled. 

"Don't laugh you b*stard, you make my life miserable!" Yumiko said. "Oh, did I? I must've apologise to you then, please accept my humble apology," he said as he began to bow down and strike Yumiko. "It's too late, your apology won't bring back the people you've killed!" Yumiko said.

"Calm down,Yumiko." Kyoujurou said while blocking. "I won't! Numerous people died because of this! If I don't kill him right away, we will die here too! Ka-Kanae-sama died because of him! " Yumiko said. "But she is now in a safe place, no one will hurt her." Kyoujurou said and calmed down Yumiko. "Fine I will." Yumiko said and calmed herself . 

"Aw, what a sweet couple but she is mine for my meal!" Douma said. He attack Kyoujurou who defending Yumiko after she calming down "Gr, you f*cking demon!" Yumiko tried to slice Douma's head but then it defended the attack and made Yumiko get hit to the wall.

"Yumiko!" Kyoujurou shouted. "I-I'm o-ok!" Yumiko mumble. "Aw, are you hurt?" Douma said. "You little b*stard! You are very powerful but not as clever as me!" Yumiko humbled. "Oh, you're humble me? You're not very polite to the older one." Douma tried to punch Yumiko but was stopped by Yumiko. "You try to punch me? Nah you can't punch me either way!" Yumiko said. "Oh, you sure?" Douma said, clenching his fists and was about to hit her. Kyoujurou holds his fist so that it doesn't touch Yumiko. "I won't allow you to touch her, even a single strand of hair hers!" Kyoujurou said. "Rengoku-san?!" Yumiko said. "I will take care of him," Kyoujurou said. "Ok, now Rengoku-san takes care of Douma, now I have the right time to slice his head." Yumiko thought.

"Sh*t! My stomach is bleeding, I can't move further." Yumiko said. "Gr, this is very hard fighting with Uppermoon 2." Kyoujurou said. "I wonder where the girl is." Douma thought. Then Yumiko appears in Douma's back and almost slices the head. Douma then opened his fan and made a wound at Yumiko's arm. "Urgh, my wound is bigger." Yumiko thought. "The sun will be rising in 2 more hours!" Kyoujurou thought.

Then Douma attacked Yumiko. "You think you're so powerful until you can behead me?" Douma said. "Well, you're wrong!" the demon said again. Just when Douma approaches Yumiko, trying to slice Yumiko up, something unexpected happens. "E-Etsuko?!"

Fell to the ground, holding her wounds. "G-go! Run!" she said, holding the pain.

"No! I can't leave you behind!" Yumiko said. "Go! Don't be st-stubborn!" Etsuko said. "You think, by sacrificing yourself, you would obstruct me?" Douma pulled Etsuko's hair up, making her hurt even more. "No!" Yumiko said. "You go, Yumiko!" Kyoujurou said. "No! I can't leave my sister and you alone!" Yumiko said.

 "I know, but it's too late because she will die in a minute. If she dies, she will be eaten by Douma and it will be your turn if you stay here. By the way, you have a big wound on your stomach and you could die here! I have to go, I have to fulfil my duty as Hashira." Kyoujurou said.

"No! G-go! Now you both!" Etsuko said, surrendering herself to Douma to protect her sister. Kyoujuro seems to not mind. "GO, Kyo-kun! GO! GET OUT!" Etsuko shouted while she cried, because she finally had the courage to say that name. "K-Kyo-kun? That's the nickname Yumiko like to call me since we were young! How did she know?" Kyoujurou thought.