PRELUDE

KNOCKING ON FORBIDDEN DOORS

Sierra Alpha Prime is located in the Alpha Quadrant in the Proxima Centauri solar System. The planet orbits around a sun that is twice as large as the Earth's and has ten other planets that orbit the sun. Sierra Alpha Prime resides in the comfort zone, allowing life to flourish on the surface. Moreover, it has three moons called Kishamayak, Messembek, and Niyateaya, illuminating the sky.

Thirty thousand miles away from the planet's orbit, two scout ships fly towards the Pinkish orange planet. The hull of their ship bears the Earth Government Conglomerate (E.G.C). Ships equipped with lightwave engines, the two scout ships head towards Sierra Alpha Prime to orbital planet scans.

Their mission was to research and bypass the Sierra Alpha Prime's planetary defenses. After years of sending reconnaissance drones and hurling asteroids at the planet, testing weak point entries. For 40 years, after constant research in hurling spatial debris at the planet and taking readings of the energy signatures, E.G.C finally plotted a flight course that would allow them to enter the planet's surface.

After 30 simulation test flights using an evolved form of A.I. to fly a group of research droids to land on the planet's surface, after the first space-to-planet surface flight drones landed, they sent androids on the next ten flights to spread out to survey the land. After a few months of a land survey, the E.G.C decided on a military colony consisting of humans, droids, and augmented soldiers. After quickly establishing a military base.

After months of reconnaissance surveying different landmass, E.G.C picked up a G.P.S biomonitor signature. Once the E.G.C. council received word of the signal, they voted to set up a military base camp.

*****

Within six months, the military base camp. The base camp with a walled parameter was four stories high, with four corner watchtowers with automatic torrent and a 30-yard kill zone. An underpass automatic gate allowed access for land vehicles and personnel.

The base camp consisted of three military barracks, each housing fifty soldiers, an armory, laboratory, medical facility, and a central building for intelligence. Each building is stories high that consists of a decontamination airlock to filter out the planet's atmosphere; before any person is allowed to enter the main areas of the building.

A hundred yards from the base was a gated air helipad station where personal flight vehicles, UAV drones, and a communication and weather satellite with sonar, thermal, bio signs, and lidar capabilities. Also, there was an android barracks station where androids were housed and charged. The androids had full combat and flight capabilities. The helipad consisted of a flight watchtower that was five stories.

After the Conglomerate military base was established, the Earth Martian council sanctioned a reconnaissance mission of flying drones. The Earth government knew they would have to expand territory to accommodate the chosen population. The UAV detected radiation and power sources from a dense forest while flying over a landmass. The UAV decided to conduct a ground survey in which the first wave consisted of combat droids and flight surveillance.

During the reconnaissance mission, which consisted of two parties, one of the units of androids inspected the irradiated area within the forest. The androids discovered remains from the Oludmarey. The evidence was the ship's engraved model plate. The E.G.C knew that they would find the rest of the remains of the Oldumarey. Half of the ship's debris was recovered by the military in space. The second unit of androids was commanded to investigate the power source. While the military investigated, the Droids started firing and reported hostiles within the area. After two failed attempts, the base camp general decided to send a squad of soldiers. However, the combat droids never came back.