CHAPTER 6

Inside the medical wings of E.G.C. base camp, a female doctor walks into the autopsy room. The lights are immediately activated with motion sensors. The doctor's name is Senior Chief Medical Officer Dr. Quanyin Chang. Dr. Quanyin is a doctor of Chinese descent and is a very proud woman who stood at the 5'4' tall. Dr. Quanyin put on her white biohazard exosuit. Dr. Quanyin goes over to Joilee and stands over the nude lifeless body of Joilee.

"I am sorry that we did this to you. The stories you could have shared with us," Dr. Quanyin stated. Dr. Quanyin pulled back the medical sheet, exposing Joilee's nude body.

Dr. Quanyin is perplexed that the bullets have somewhat been removed from her body. She looked at the data logs to see if any other medical officers had been in the observation lab before her; however, no personnel was logged in since the corpse had been stored in the lab.

Dr. Quanyin collected the bullet into a medical tray. Dr. Quanyin noticed the wounds on Joilee's body were healing at a fast rate. What should have been gaping holes in her body? The doctor made a medical log of the phenomenon and performed a test.

After creating a medical log, Dr. Quanyin grabbed surgical forceps and clamped down on one of the blood-stained bullets. Dr. Quanyin put the round in a medical testing solution that stripped the blood from the surface. The testing solution turned a dark brown hue; before putting it into a machine for blood analysis. It would take 10 minutes for a complete analysis. While the doctor waited, she performed a full medical autopsy. She recorded her astonishing findings.

Dr. Quanyin took more blood samples for future testing and research. In ten minutes, Dr. Quanyin had her test results. She compared Joilee's blood from when she was part of the E.G.C. to her current D.N.A. She was astonished by her test results.

"How is that possible?"

Dr. Quanyin turned on the video monitor and pressed the record to create a medical log.

Dr. Quanyin Medical Log # 1

Specimen #121413 (Joilee Reyna James)

Date: March 2505 C.E.

"It has been 4800 hours since the specimen name "Joilee Reyna Jackson" was brought in for observation. The cause of death was multiple gunshot rounds into the body. However, something strange happens. Since the corpse has been brought in for observation, the body has been tampered with. Multiple bullet rounds have been removed from the corpse by any officer. I checked the security logs to see if any other medical examiner had access to the corpse. No other medical personnel came into the examination lab. Yet that is the least of my discovery, and the wounds have started to heal. I checked the corpse for any brain activity. The biosigns monitor was negative.

Moreover, I checked and tested her blood to see what effects this world had on the corpses D.N.A. Joilee's blood tested her D.N.A and it appeared that 30% of her D.N.A was from her D.N.A. archived in the Hearthropolis data servers 40 years ago.

The explanation is unknown, but there can be a lot of theories. Somehow the planet has changed her D.N.A to adapt to the world. However, it might be a clone of Joilee, an actual Alien being disguised as the specimen or some other entity.

When I first observed the specimen, there was some sort of jeweled stone that looked like it was carefully lined from the base of her clitoris to the midsection of her forehead. Besides that, there is nothing else that I can explain. There could be a lot of explanations. Further observation is needed. I am preparing to surgically open the corpse to observe the inner organs for further study.

Once Dr. Quanyin ended her medical log; she started marking incision points on Joilee's body with a surgical marking tool. Dr. Quanyin stopped when she noticed went the chakruns started emitting small radiances of light. Quanyin found the chakruns beautiful as each emitted its hue colors. Within seconds the chakruns had gone dormant.