Part 13

Anushka was thinking will she get her happy and cheerful Vi back if she told Mahi bhai everything..

And same thoughts were going on in Ritika's mind. That may b Rohit will also be how he used to be.

Ritika - "Do you think we should tell Mahi bhai everything?"
She asked getting out of her thoughts.

Anushka - "I don't know .. but if we tell him don't u think it will break him more than we can imagine"
She said.

Ritika - "But Nush how will we get Vi and Ro back to their cheerful selves rather than being buried in business."
She said wanting everything to be normal again.

Anushka - "Ya That's what I was thinking"
She said.

Mahi reached back to office and found Virat still buried in work. He could not wait to know how he had changed so much.

Virat packed his things and was waiting for Rohit to arrive.
He came out of his cabin and was talking to the staff.

"Vi stop spamming me with your calls" Rohit said entering the office with Aman as he saw Virat.

"You know there is button on the phone which is used to pick the call"
Virat said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny .. very original" Rohit replied mocking.

"Let's go now we will get late for the appointment"
Virat said informing him.

"Mai Abhi aya hu itna kaam karke .. mai nahi ja raha kahi" Rohit said grumpily being his lazy self.

"Rohit stop that okay .. for every appointment ur drama starts" Virat said sternly.

"Aman we are leaving .. inform ICT they could start using the centre from tomorrow" Virat said informing him.

"I will do that Sir" Aman replied.

Virat dragged Rohit from there to the car so that they could leave for the hospital and Aman was chuckling at that.

They reached the hospital.

Virat - "all okay doctor ?"
He asked being scared everytime he visits.

Doctor - "Absolutely fine Virat.. it's nothing to worry. The tests are perfectly normal. And scans show he has completely recovered"
He said smiling at him.

Virat took a sigh of relief and said - "Thank you"

Rohit and Virat left from the hospital to their home.

"Hey Sharma sis how are you now" asked Rohit entering and saw them on the couch playing with Vami.

"I am good" she replied smiling and gave Vami to him.

Virat came after him and hugged her. "U okay" he asked.

"Yes Bubz .. Ritz took so much care of me" she said smiling at Ritz and Ro who were playing with Vami.

"Chachu I also took care of Chachi" said Sammy.

Virat picked her up and said - "Did Chachi trouble u a lot Sammy ?"

Sammy - "What are u saying Chachu ? She is the sweetest.. why will she trouble me"

Anushka kisses her cheeks making her giggle.

They had dinner and a nice family time.

Anushka and Ritika were thinking that what would they do tomorrow. And on the other side Mahi was thinking the same that will they tell him everything tomorrow.

Next morning to their delight Rohit and Virat had left early.
Anushka and Ritika left Sammy and Vami with Rohit's parents.

In Virat's and Rohit's office they were finalising everything so that ICT could access the gym today.

Virat - "So everything is ready u can go and try out today and give us feedback individually on the forms that are provided."

Mahi's phone vibrated with the msg.

Mahi - "U all continue I have an urgent work today I will give my feedback tomorrow"
Saying this he left the room in hurry which made everyone frown.

They went to the restaurant and sent Mahi the text regarding the location.

Mahi reached there in half hour. He went to the table where they both were sitting.

Mahi - "How are u?"
He asked Anushka as she still looked weak.

Anushka - "Better"
She replied softly.

Ritika - "Will u have something?"

Mahi- "Coffee sounds good"
He said.

Mahi - "The restaurant is really nice."
He said looking at the ambience.

Ritika - "Thank you .. interiors are our choice and food items choice are of Virat and Rohit"
She said.

Mahi - "Are u ready to tell me?"
He asked hesitantly.

Anushka - "Yes but u have to be patient and strong"
She said.

Ritika - "It's not easy"
She said because she herself felt that.

Mahi nodded at that.

———————-

Ritika and Anushka's POV Flashback -

When u all didn't believe Rohit .. Virat called us and told everything (This will be shown in coming parts).

Virat never saw his news how he was accused of same and worse even.

He just could not see Rohit like that. He tried to calm Rohit but nothing was working and then he gave him a sleeping pill so that he could sleep while he went to attend the meeting.

As we were not in Mumbai none of us could reach that early. Virat went to attend board meeting with Dada on behalf of Rohit about how Rohit and he was accused.

The sleeping pill did work only for an hour. Rohit could not find Virat and he thought he also left him but Virat was in a meeting.

Rohit could not handle the fact that Virat left him too so he got drunk unable to handle himself. He walked aimlessly on the roads not able to find anyone.

And then Rohit met with an accident. The accident that changed Virat completely.

———————————-

Mahi was shocked to hear that. He never knew any of this. His eyes got moist hearing Rohit's state and accident.

Mahi could not hear more and he left from there in tears without saying anything.

Anushka and Ritika were too shocked to see him in tears.

—————————————
Here is the next one and little bit of flashback !

Vote and comment the feedback!

I was going to update at night but this is for you who always encouraged me .. writer_18_41_45 ❤️

See u in next one after 20 comments !!

Till then,
Happy Reading.