Part 67

Harry went to the location Jassi sent to him. He was so angry at Rah for all this. He didn't paid attention that Anu, Rits and Jassi were there .. he Just went to Rah and pushed him.

Harry angrily - 'U stupid ! Idiot ! What do u think of urself ha .. that u will go and meet Mayank !! U don't talk to me .. and u are talking hours and hours with him .. from now on if I see u meeting him or hear his name .. I will kill you!!!'

Anushka,Rits and Jassi was standing at a little distance and laughing seeing Harry's state.

Rah was liking Harry's reaction so much .. 'What did i do?' he asked.

Harry - 'What did u do ? Seriously .. u have the nerve to ask me this ?'

Rah asked hiding his chuckle - 'I just came to meet Mayank ! Whats so wrong in that ?'

Harry - 'What's wrong in that ? U dont talk to me pehle jaise .. and here u are clinging to him like a leach .. where is he ? let me set him straight .. i will knock some sense into him that u are my best friend .. he has no rights on you!!'

Rah just couldn't control his excitement hearing 'Best Friend' from him .. he hugged him with all his emotions almost knocking him out .. Harry stabilized himself and eventually hugged him back.

Anushka smiled seeing that .. Rits saw Jassi having moist eyes seeing that .. Rits hugged him - 'U okay Jassi?' to which Jassi nodded and said - 'Finally in dono ko akal aa gayi'

Harry said after good 5 minutes of hugging Rah - 'Leave me u idiot! Where is that Mayank tell me..'

Rah didnt leave him at all.. how can he? He clutched his arm.

Jassi said from back - 'Wo toh bangalore mai hai Harry .. if u wanna meet him toh should I book ur tickets'

Harry - 'WTF'

Rits - 'Shh !! Harry no swearing ..'

Harry came into his senses finally - 'Bhabhi aap yaha .. Nush !!'

Anushka said teasing him - 'From what I remember this is our cafe Harry !'

Harry looked around and saw where he was .. and asked again - 'Where is that Mayank then?'

Rah - 'Abhi toh bola Bangalore mai .. samaj nhi aa raha kya?'

Harry - 'Meko kuch nhi samaj raha what is going on'

Rits - 'Sit down , we will tell you.'

Anushka and Rits narrated the whole thing to Harry .. and in turn Harry smacked Rahul's arm and said - 'You dont talk to me'

Rahul - 'Arey u were angry at me na I had to do something .. normal toh tu baat karne se raha'

Harry - 'Now u promise me .. u will not ghost me like that ever ! Whatever u did last one year .. I don't like that behaviour of urs'

Rahul hugged him and shed some tears - 'I promise and I am sorry!!!'

Ritika - 'Chalo now everything done .. go and take some rest u all .. we also need to leave for home'

They hugged them and left from there. Ritika and Anushka went home.

Jassi - 'Tum dono hotel jao .. I forgot some documents .. mai office hoke aata hu'
He said left for office.

—————-
Rohit went to the cabin and saw Virat resting his head on the couch in sitting position . Mahi saw that was going to go to him but stopped as he thought Rohit will handle him.

Mahi went to Bhuvi who was sitting in corner. He went to him and sat beside him. Bhuvi saw him and rest his head on his shoulder.

Bhuvi - 'Can we pls go ? I don't want to stay here!'