Part 93

After 2 hours Virat woke up being fully aware about his surroundings. Rohit helped him to sit properly.

Virat saw Rohit by his one side and Mahi by the other. It reminded him of old days when he used to get sick and they both used to pamper him so much.

Mahi - Cheeku ? Are u okay bacha ?
He asked him in concern caressing his cheek.

Vi - I m okay Bhai, just feeling a bit tired!
He said giving a soft smile to him.

Mahi noticed that he didn't deny him calling Cheeku.

Ro - Why are u so careless Vi ? Pata hai mai kitna dar Gaya that how scared I was !
Seeing u like that.
If Aman didn't come on time then u would have fallen on the floor! Idiot!
I am gonna kill you next time if anything like this happens!
He said being worried and concerned.

Virat and Mahi smiled at his care.

Ro - Don't smile like a fool! I am serious here! Meri jaan nikal gayi thi !!!
Take care of yourself Vi ... and talk to us.
He said seriously this time and added last bit hesitantly.

Mahi - Cheeku, kiddo what's bothering you ? Tell us! We are here with you to take ur pain away, to understand you! Please !
He said softly holding his hands softly.

Virat looked at Rohit who took place beside him.

Ro - Ha Vi Bhai sahi keh rahe hai! We are here Na .. u tell us.
And I promise you we will not judge you. So u say it without any tension, guilt or anything ok! Whatever u feel!

Vi - I will share everything but Bhai I want a promise from you!
He said after sometime understanding their words.

Mahi - Yes tell me what promise you want!
He asked him. He was ready to make any promise to him as he was asking it after so many days.

Vi - Bhai, please don't be upset with Bhabhi.
We heard everything that day and I will tell you honestly it broke our heart to hear all that.

Ro - Bhai please ... seeing u and bhabhi like that ... it was a horrible feeling bhai !!

Vi - I can't even express how me and Ro felt at that time!! It just felt that nothing could be fine now !! Bhai please ..
He said holding onto Mahi's hands. Rohit also supported Virat in that.

Mahi smiled at their care and concern for him and Sakshi.

Mahi - Cheeku bacha ! I am not angry with her ... I have nothing to be upset with her!

Vi - But u said all that yesterday!
He asked confused.

Mahi - I just could not handle myself at that point of time!
All the emotions came at once as she approached me and initiated the conversation after so many days !she is upset with me ..because ...
He could not continue further and say that for the nth time ... that he didn't trust them.

Ro - Bhai don't worry about that,we are there Na! hum na Bhabhi ko ek min mai mana lenge ... and she wouldn't say no to us !! U don't know our charm .. haina Vi !!
He said seeing guilty expressions on Mahi's face.

He was trying to lighten the conversation and mood. To which Virat nodded. Mahi too smiled hearing that.

They sat silently for sometime with Virat resting his head on Rohit's shoulder.

Vi - Bhai?

Mahi - Ha Cheeku ?

Vi - I am ready to forgive you! I know I took a lot of time!
I really just couldn't understand and I still am confused in understanding my feelings properly like how do I feel about everything that's happening around me !!
But one thing I knew was I want to forgive you ... and I want to be your Cheeku again !!