Part 30

A/N - This is the 30th chapter of this book. This is by far the highest of my all books.

This would have not been possible without all your readers support with your votes and comments.

Thank you so much !

————————————

Hardik had stopped crying now and was just clinging to Rohit and not leaving him at all.

Mahi along with Bhuvi had left to check on Rahul. And seniors left the room to give them some space.

Rishabh, Shreyas, Kuldeep and Yuzi were sitting there looking at Virat and Rohit with so much hope.They just thought to wait.

Jassi had kept his head on Virat's shoulder clutching his arm. And Virat just hold his hand to comfort him somehow.

"Cap Ro, Rah doesn't speak to me now" Hardik said in a low voice.

"I know Hardik, everything will be okay soon" Rohit said to him softly.

"He doesn't talk to anyone like before. Just gives limited response. I feel so lonely" hardik said emotionally.

Rohit just hugged him closer in response. Didn't know what to say.

Rishabh and Shreyas could not watch more so they also went and sat beside Rohit.

Kuldeep and Yuzi sat near Virat. They also craved their comfort.

"Do u want to share something? Whatever like Hardik did? Anything u want to say to us." Virat asked to all four of them.

"Don't hesitate, me and Rohit are here to listen" Virat said softly wanting them to say whatever they had in mind.

Rohit gave a nod to Virat for asking that. He was so proud of him right now and worried too because he has not yet reacted anything.

"You will not leave na" asked Rishabh in a low voice.

"No, we will not" said Virat wanting to hear what all they had to say.

"Everything changed once u left and we could not find you. No one used to talk to anyone like before. Just for work and the matches"
Yuzi began sadly.

"Mahi bhai was devastated. He was locked in his room for 2-3 days. We banged his door giving them your promise to open the door then he opened at last"
Said Rishabh.

"After your retirement news, Mahi bhai didn't say anything about it. He just took care of us. But we could feel the difference"
Said Yuzi.

"We missed u a lot. We cannot tell u how sorry we are. Jaddu bhai, Ash bhai, Jinks and Bhuvi bhai they would be in their own world. But after retirement news they gave up hope and would be with us but it was not like before"
Said Shreyas sadly.

"We don't deserve your forgiveness. We regret our actions so much. Please give us a chance. It's not the same anymore. It doesn't feel like family anymore."
Kuldeep said crying.

He kneeled in front of Virat and kept his head on his lap. And he cried his heart out.

Virat just kept his other hand on his head caressing it so he should stop crying.