Part 16

Aman received message from Virat and he texted same to Jaddu.

Aman - "Virat sir found MS. He texted me that they are dropping him to the hotel"
He updated Ritika and Anushka.

They both took a sigh of relief hearing that and Anushka too received a text from Mahi regarding the same. She showed it to Ritika.

Aman - "I should take ur leave .. I will finalise this all and drop by the restaurant tomorrow in afternoon"
He said.

Ritika - "Thanks Aman ! Good night and drive safe"
She said politely.

Aman left.

Anushka said - "How do u think Vi and Ro found him ?"
She asked being confused herself .

Ritika - "No clue Nush"
She said.

In the car -

It was a really long drive because that place was in outskirts of the city.

Virat - "Ritz ko call kar de that we will get late .. don't wait up"
He said noticing the time.

Rohit - "Ya i dropped message already"
He said.

Mahi was still thinking how they came for him finding him. But he just drifted them away when they needed him the most.

Virat and Rohit were both noticing how tired and tensed he looked. They were thinking what was the problem that caused him so much stress.

Rohit - "Do u need something MS ?"
He asked not calling him coach because he didn't feel like that in this situation.

Mahi got out of his thoughts- "huh ! What ?"

Rohit - "Do u need anything ?"
He asked again.

Mahi - "No I am okay"
He said not wanting them to trouble more. But to be honest he just wanted to hug them and ask their forgiveness. But he didn't have the courage now.

He felt suffocated by what he had done and pushed his Ro to take that step.

Mahi - "Can u open the windows please?"
He said taking deep breaths.

Virat did that and Mahi just felt a bit normal after that.

Virat could not stop himself by asking - "Is everything okay MS ? Do u want me to stop the car ?"

Mahi - "Ya if u can for 5 mins"
He said.

Virat stopped the car by the side and Mahi got outside to take deep breath. Rohit and Virat got outside too now a bit worried.

Virat noticed the road where he had stopped the car. There was the same hospital where he got the dreadful call.

-------------------

Flashback -

Virat came back in the room after the meeting. He saw Rohit was not in the room. He searched everywhere and called him.

"Ro please pick up the phone" he said while calling him.

"Where are u Ro ?" He searches everywhere in the hotel.
He had no idea when he went and where he went.

He received call from Rohit's No -

Caller - "Hi this is Rohit Sharma's phone .."

Virat ranted worriedly - "why do u have it ? Who are you ? Is he okay?"

Caller - "Hi sir this is Aman .. actually Rohit Sharma sir has met with an accident and I have taken him to XYZ hospital. Can u come here ?"

Virat - "A..c..c..I..d..e..n..t is he okay ? I am coming immediately.. please wait there until I reach"

Aman - "Don't worry sir I will wait"

Virat reached hospital as soon as he can. He asked the receptionist about it and got to the room.
He went to the person who was waiting outside.

Aman got up seeing him obviously he knows him and he was a big fan. But he composed himself sensing the situation.

Aman - "I called you from Rohit sir's phone .. doctor is checking him"
He said handing him Rohit's phone.

Virat - "Thank you so much"
He said genuinely.

Doctor came outside and Virat went to him.

"How is he Doctor ?" Virat asked worriedly.

"He has got 14 stiches on his forehead and his hand is fractured. His left leg has been sprained. There was some internal bleeding but it was not severe. He was really drunk on top of that he had sleeping pill before so he may be unconscious more than we expect like 2-3 days. You have to take care of him that he doesn't drink from here on .. It will take worse effect on his body"
Doctor informed him.

Virat just stumbled hearing all that. Aman held him. Virat could not imagine his best friend.. his Ro with all this.

He went inside and sat beside him taking his hand in his -
"Ro kya kiya yaar .. I was coming na .. why did u drink Ro .. ek drink toh handle nahi hoti tujh se ... Ab mai Ritz ko kya answer karunga .. that I couldn't take care of u ... didn't u think about me ... how I will be alone .... Why Ro ? .... Please jaldi se uth ja Ro .... Mai tere Bina kya Karunga .... Tujhe pata hai na how stupid I am ... kuch nahi kar sakta tere bina .... Par tu fikar mat kar ... I will prove that u are innocent.. when u will wake up na ... I will prove to everyone that my Ro could never do anything like this .. trust me Ro I will do everything"

He wiped his tears and said determinedly. That was the last time he cried so much. After that he never fell weak.

-------------------

Rohit noticed Virat in deep thinking while Mahi was feeling somewhat better now.

"Should we go ?" Rohit asked Mahi first.

"Yes" he replied.

"Vi chale .." he said shooking out of his thoughts.

"Ha .. tu drive kar sakta hai kya ?" He asked him feeling a bit uneasy on that road.

"Are u okay ?" Rohit asked as Virat denied driving only when he is disturbed.

"Yes .. kabse toh kar raha hu mai drive Abhi tu kar le" he said and sat on other seat.

They reached the hotel to find Jaddu waiting for them in lobby.

Jaddu got surprised seeing Virat and Rohit there.
He went to Mahi and said - "Kaha chale Gaye the Bhai .. and what's wrong ? Are u okay ?"

"Make him eat something .. we will leave"
Rohit said.

"Thank you for everything"
Mahi said to them to which they nodded.

Virat and Rohit left for their home.

————————————

Next chapter is here !

Vote and comment ur feedback !

Next update after 20 comments on both the chapters till then story on hold 🙈🤭 !!!!

Tell me how u like it !!

See u in next don't know when ! (may b after comments on both recent chapters 😬)