Part 94

Rohit came inside the room and arranged food for Mahi and him. He saw Virat looking at Mahi for some answer it seemed.

"Why would u think that I don't love you Cheeku ?"
Mahi asked not understanding why that question arises on his mind.

"Ummm whatever I said because of that !!"
Virat said nervously.

"Cheeku listen to me, there is nothing u say to me that will lessen my love for you !! I could not be there for u earlier but I am here now okay !!" Mahi said softly assuring him.

"Ok" said Virat not knowing what to say more.

"Did u not feel bad or upset when I said that I didn't miss you as Rohit did ?"
Virat asked in a low voice not sure what he will answer.

Rohit came and sat beside Virat as he could see him nervous and worried.

"Honestly I did feel upset hearing that ... but I get and understand ur situation and why u felt that!"
Mahi said softly.

"Why ?" Virat asked like a child as he himself didn't knew why he felt that.

"Cheeku when Ro faced all that ... u were determined to make him okay and be with ur family ! Right ?"
Mahi asked to which Virat nodded.

"U didn't feel my absence because I had hurt u badly ... I was the last person from whom u expected that ... what I did to you guys !!!

And then u had Ro to take care of ... we all know when it comes to Ro .. nothing matters to you other than him"
Mahi explained to him softly assuring him it's not his fault .. that it was okay to feel all this.

"But when we came back here and when u apologised to me on the terrace ... I did feel that I needed u back then !"

Virat said remembering that.

"I know ... I could see and feel ur anger through ur words ... I know u both loved me but ur anger was justified" Mahi said to both of them.

"So u both never bring in ur mind that I don't love u okay .... I love u both the most !!" Mahi said lovingly cupping both of their cheeks to which Virat and Rohit just hugged him tightly.

"Cheeku now take some rest !!" Said Mahi breaking the hug.

"Yes u take rest ... while we eat dinner" said Rohit.

"But u both sit here only and talk to me" said Virat in return.

They both sat near him and started having their dinner with Mahi occasionally feeding Rohit.

"Acha tell me Vi ... that day in lift also u felt uneasy right! Why didn't u tell me then ?" Asked Rohit remembering that.

"I didn't understand at that time ... I thought it's just due to lift" said Virat.

"U know na u are a complete idiot" said Rohit.

"And u are my friend so it makes u a idiot too" said Virat back.

"Now I am stuck with u for life toh kya kar sakte hai" said Rohit.

"Love u too Ro" said Virat closing his eyes.

Mahi smiled at their banter which little bit seemed like old times.

"Are u sleeping ?" Rohit asked seeing him uncomfortable.

"One of u has to sit beside me then only I can sleep Na" said Virat wanting both of them close to him.

Both of them got up once they were done. Mahi sat beside him while Rohit was going to meet the doctor.

"Where are u going ?" Virat asked seeing Rohit leaving the room.

"I am just checking with doctor.. will come back in 5 mins" said Rohit.