Part 59

Virat and Rohit were sitting with Mahi and the juniors in the living room. Virat's head was on Mahi's shoulder while Rohit's was in his lap.

Mahi was not liking them so silent but he could not do anything because the situation was really difficult.
Their silence was broken by Aman's scream.

Virat and Rohit rushed to his room hearing that. They saw him curled in a ball.

"Please don't beat me ! Ahhh !! Please leave me !!" Aman was crying and pleading.

Virat rushed to his side and took him in a hug. "Shh ! Aman no one is here .. wake up it's a dream."

Aman woke up hearing the familiar voice. He opened his eyes and saw Virat and Rohit there.

He immediately hugged Virat tightly and cried softly on his shoulder. Virat rubbed his back.. Once he calmed down Virat made him lay on his lap.

"Aman, me and Virat are here okay.. no one will come. Sleep now" said Rohit holding his hand.

Aman slept after that. But Virat and Rohit's blood was boiling seeing his state. This was the first time they saw him weak and scared.

"Bhai can u be with him for half n hour, we will come back" asked Rohit.

"Ya sure" said Mahi.

Virat and Rohit got upto leave when Mahi held Virat's hand.

"Be careful with whatever u both are doing. I don't want a scratch on both of you" said Mahi softly yet sternly.

"Nothing will happen to us" said Virat assuring him.

"We are coming with you" said KL and Hardik together.

All four of them left from there. Jassi and Mahi sat beside Aman. Shreyas, Rishabh, Yuzi and Kuldeep had left to help Anushka and Ritika for setting up Aman's house.

Virat and Rohit with KL and Hardik reached the police station. Rohit talked with the officer and they took them where those two goons were.

Rohit punched one and Virat punched another. They were in no mood to stop. KL and Hardik went towards them and separated them.

"Bas karo bhai, they will die." Said Hardik.

"Ya bhai has karo please .. ummm Aman will need you. U can't do this" said KL.

They stopped and returned back home. Both of them got freshened up and went to Aman's room. He was still sleeping.

Virat and Rohit sat beside him as Mahi and Jassi gave them space. Virat caressed his hair and Aman just leaned closer to him almost that his head was on his lap.

"Aisa pagal hai yeh, bata nahi sakta tha" said Virat to Rohit.

"Abhi he learned from you only, toh kya expect kar sakte hai" said Rohit.

Virat didn't say anything on that statement. Because partly it was true. He saw Jassi how he had become .. exactly like Virat.

Rah could not see or hear more of that. So he left and Hardik followed him. Hardik saw how Rahul was rubbing his face with his hands to calm himself down.

Hardik - "Rah!"
He said and kept his hand on his shoulder.

Rahul just turned and hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder. Hardik patted his back to calm him down.

"Kya hua" Hardik asked softly.

"Dekh na Harry Virat bhai kaise Aman ko treat kar rahe hai .. pehle mere sath aise behave karte the .. he used to say that I m his first kiddo. Aur Abhi dekh .. I understand ki kya situation hai but I can't see that anymore"
Rahul said whining and complaining cutely.