Part 68

ICT was sitting in dugout as it was raining .. and match was delayed. Bhuvi was sitting in corner thinking how he missed Virat so much by his side. His and Rohit's non stop bickering .. he just closed his eyes remembering old days which gave him solace now.

After sometime the match got canceled and they returned back to the hotel. Bhuvi went straight to his room without talking to anyone ! Mahi saw that and didn't know what to do.

Rohit was playing with Vami in the hall.

Rohit - 'Vami boo do u think ur dad has come to a decision yet ?'

Vami just looked at him in confusion trying to understand what he was saying.

Just then Rohit's phone rang to Vami's annoyance as they were disturbing her time with her fav Ro chachu.

Ro - 'Ek min princess let me check'
He told her as she was trying to take phone from his hand.

Mahi - 'Hello Ro ! How are you ?'
He called Rohit since they didn't talk after yesterday.

Ro - 'Vamu ek min, I am fine bhai. How come u called u were having ... ummm .. u were busy na'
He said not mentioning match.

Mahi - 'Yes it got abandoned.. because of weather. What's going on ? Is Vamika okay ?'
He asked.

Ro - 'ya u know she is getting cranky because u are talking with me .. just like her father used to do previously .. she wants whole attention u know'
He said remembering Vi's jealous antics.

Mahi - 'Ya I can imagine that .. where is Cheeku ? Is he okay ?'
He said.

Ro - 'Ya he is in outhouse working on something'
He said hiding the real reason because he wanted Vi to be sure first.

Mahi - 'Okay ! How about meeting in evening today ? If possible'
He asked.

Rohit - 'Ya sure bhai ! Come by the house ..'
he said.

Mahi - 'Are u okay with others coming too ? They will nag me for that'
He asked knowing them.

Rohit - 'Ya sure no problem'
He said.

Mahi - 'Okay then see u'
He said and hanged up the call.

In Bhuvi's room he sitting with support of bed and looking at his phone .. wanting to hear Virat's voice once .. may b he could talk to him. He don't know why he was missing him badly. But he was really hesitant.

Mahi knocked his door and came in. Bhuvi immediately kept his phone.

Mahi - 'We are going to Virat's house in the evening.. wanna join ?'
He asked

Bhuvi wanted to go but was so hesitant .. he said yes which surprised Mahi but was happy internally atleast Bhuvi agreed.

Rohit after sometime reached outhouse and saw Virat staring their family pic.

Rohit - 'U okay ?'

Virat - 'U never told me how u felt when I was with u in Mussoorie.. how It was hurting u .. my behaviour'

Rohit - 'What do u mean ?'
He asked confused.

Virat - 'I heard yesterday about everything when u were talking to Bhai'
He said clearing his confusion.

Rohit didn't know what to say about that. He just sat down on the couch.

Virat sat beside him and taking a deep breath he said - 'I came to a decision'

Rohit - 'Vi I know I gave u a time limit but if u want u can think about it more'
He said feeling guilty about his anger. But he was right somewhere.