Part 24

Rohit reached the hotel and asked for Mahi to which the receptionist gave him the room no. He knocked the room.

"Come in" said Mahi.

Rohit entered and saw that room didn't look like Mahi's room at all. He went in and saw Mahi placing cold strips on someone.

"Bhai .. my head hurts" said KL tiredly.

Rohit noticed Rahul .. he looked extremely pale and sick. Mahi noticed Rohit and gestures him to sit.
Rohit sat on the couch.

"Sleep Rah .. u need rest" said Mahi soothingly.

He slept after sometime under the effect of medicines. Rohit felt little bad seeing his health .

Mahi took Rohit to the balcony.

"Is Cheeku okay ?" Mahi asked first.

"Ya he is fine" said Rohit.

"What happened to KL" Rohit asked.

"Fever .. he is getting it from two weeks on and off. Don't know what's wrong" said Mahi looking at KL.

"I am here to say that I will give u a chance." Said Rohit.

"What made u change ur mind?" Mahi asked in return.

"I cannot see my Vi like this anymore. Carrying burden of his emotions.. staying strong .. I want my Vi who was a child .. who used to show his emotions without any fear... now it seems like he is just carrying this responsibility to handle everyone by himself" Rohit said sadly.

"Don't worry Rohit .. we will bring him back" Mahi said assuring him.

"I hope so" Rohit said and left after taking a look at KL.

Next morning-

Virat came down to see Nushkie and Ritika preparing breakfast. Rohit also came at the same time.

"Chachu .. I have to show u something" said Sammy excitedly running down the stairs.

"Ha bacha Aaram se" said Virat in concern seeing her running.

But Sammy didn't hear that and got tangled in her legs. She fell down the last three stairs and got hurt on her knees.

"Ahhh !!!" She screams.

"Sammy" shouted Virat and rushed to her.

"Chachu ... Dada. .. it's paining" said Sammy crying.

Virat picked her up and took on the couch. Rohit brought first aid. Ritika also got tears seeing her baby crying. Anushka stood by her side telling her she will be fine.

Virat made her sit on his lap. Rohit took medicine and started doing her first aid.

"Ahhh" she hissed in pain.

"Rohit aaram se kar" Virat said in worry.

"Bacha ho Gaya .. do u want to know what ur Dada used to do when he gets hurt?" Said Virat trying to divert her mind.

"What chachu" asked Sammy turning her attention to Virat.

"You know once he got hurt on his hand .. and it was a minor cut .. when I applied medicine na he was crying so loud that some other members came and thought something major happened." Said Virat

"But u are so strong na .. u will not cry like Dada right ?" Said Virat wiping her tears.

"No chachu I am strong girl" Sammy said smiling at him.

"You know what I did so that he will not scream again" said Virat.

"What chachu ?" she asked curiously completely forgetting about her pain.