Part 97

Making up for the delay in updates .. second chapter in a day!
Drop comments on both of them if u are liking it !!
Enjoy !

**************

Virat came back from study after attending his session ... it was a bit exhausting but he could handle it now ... as he was bit clear about his feelings now.

He saw Mahi and Rohit sitting in living room. Virat went to them and sat beside Rohit.

Ro - All okay ?
He asked as soon as Virat got seated.

Vi - Yes, all okay. Don't worry!
He said seeing him worried.

Mahi - Cheeku, what were you telling that I have to do something for you both ? What do u want me to do ?
He asked.

Vi - Ohh that, we will tell you tomorrow!
He said.

Mahi - But Cheeku ?

Ro - Bhai what does tomorrow mean ?

Mahi was going to say something but stopped hearing the cute little voice.

Sammy - Vi chachu !
She said and made her way towards him.

Vi - Yes my bacha!
He said picking her up and making her sit in his lap.

Sammy - Are u okay? Mumma told me you were sick ! What happened? Dada u are also not okay ?
She asked worriedly to both of them.

Sammy touched both of their forehead and cheeks to check if there is fever and making them smile as well.

Sammy asked touching their forehead and cheeks .. making them smile.

Vi - I am fine now baby! And Dada is also okay. See both of us are fit n fine!
He said pinching her nose.

Sammy - Why don't u both take care of yourselves? You know me n Vami are better than you!
She said scolding them.

Mahi just chuckled to see Virat and Rohit both getting scolded by Sammy.

Sammy - Next time if u get sick Na, I will not talk to you!
So you have to decide that whether you want to get sick or talk to me?
What's more important to you ?
She said with a very very serious look on her face.

Virat looked at Rohit who had a smile on his face.

Virat - Acha ji! Let me think what I like, hospital which also has lot of kids or my Sammio ?
He said thinking.

Sammy was fuming in anger as he was taking so much time in thinking that.

Sammy - Chachu how much time you are taking ? You should always take my name. What's there to think about it?
She said being annoyed.

Vi - Always bacha! You will always come before anyone! My Sammio is the besttt!
Haina?

Virat said kissing her cheeks and tickling her ... making her laugh and happy.

Sammy - Ahh! Chachu bas!
She said laughing her heart out.

Sammy - Acha Chachu tell me, u love me more than Dada na?
She asked after sometime.

Rohit and Mahi were keenly looking at him .. what will he answer now ? Because everyone knows that he loves Rohit the most !! (Sometimes Even more than Nush 😅)

Vi - Sammio you are your Dada's shadow. So you know I love him the most that means I love you the most!
Virat said poking her nose which she rubbed it cutely.