Part 36

Virat slept after sometime. He was still holding on to Rohit tightly. He released Mahi's hand and fully cuddled to Rohit.

Rohit told Hardik to give him a ice pack and first aid.
Hardik brought it.

"Ice pack Kyu chahiye Ro bhai ?" Asked KL in concern.

Rohit didn't say anything but took it out and applied on Virat's red cheeks. He felt so bad about it.

"What happened Ro ?" Asked Mahi seeing him applying that so softly.

"Ummm I slapped him. I thought he was drunk" Rohit said being guilty of that.

"What ?" Exclaimed the seniors in shock.

"I was angry at him for going like this and scaring me. And then he end up in a bar so I couldn't control myself. And I know he doesn't mind a bit of me slapping him" said Rohit dressing his hands now.

"Atleast that slap woke him up and he said something. Otherwise he was just giving all silent responses which was irritating me"
Rohit said.

"But he was not drunk na" said Mahi.

"But when I got to know that he was at a bar and I went there saw a bottle. And he was completely spaced out. I called him 2-3 times but he didn't respond. So I slapped him in anger"
Rohit said feeling bad about it.

"How his hands got cut so much Bhai ?" Jassi asked seeing the wounds.

"This idiot broke a frame in anger. And he was picking that" Rohit said remembering that.

KL was gonna ask something but stopped hearing Rohit's phone.

"Yes Aman !" Said Rohit holding his phone with his shoulder support.

"How is Virat sir now ? And are u okay ?" Asked Aman in concern.

"I am okay and ur Virat sir is also okay. Aman. It's 2 am how come u are awake now" asked Rohit in concern.

KL thought how softly Rohit was speaking to Aman. The same tone he used to talk to us. And how Rohit addresses 'ur Virat sir'.

"Woh I couldn't sleep seeing Virat sir like that. And I thought u are angry on me" said Aman nervously.

"Why would I be angry at you Aman?" Asked Rohit softly.

"Wo I could not track his phone." Said Aman in a low voice.

"Look Aman, it's because of you we could find him. So stop worrying and feeling guilty. And I am sorry for shouting on you." Said Rohit.

"It's okay sir" said Aman.

"Have u had dinner ?" Asked Rohit.

"Yes ... sir" said Aman.

"Stop lying Aman, I know when u lie u stammer. Have ur dinner or I will be angry at you" said Rohit

"Yes sir" said Aman.

"And come by hotel tomorrow then we will go home from here" said Rohit.

"Yes. Good night and take care sir" said Aman.

"Bye Aman" said Rohit and hanged up the call.

"If u don't mind can I ask you a question" said KL nervously.

"Yes" said Rohit completing the dressing.

"Where did u meet Aman ? Like he seems quite close" KL said nervously.

"Aman took me to the hospital after the accident. He called Virat about that. About him working for us, it was Virat's decision. He really admires both of us but Virat more. " said Rohit.

"Now u all should sleep, Rohit is with Virat." Said Mahi as it was late.

They insisted to stay but Mahi understood that Rohit was not that comfortable yet to share everything. And he looked tired too.

Everyone left but Jassi stayed. He was sitting in a corner staring into nothing.

As Virat was now in deep sleep Rohit made him sleep properly on the pillow. He saw Jassi zoned out completely.

Rohit went towards him and kept his hand on Jassi's shoulder which shook him out of his thoughts.

"Umm sorry I will leave" said Jassi and got up to leave.

"Jassi, sit with me" said Rohit softly.

Jassi was so happy to hear his nickname from Rohit. He sat beside him.

Rohit pulled him towards to which Jassi leaned on him.

"You know,you are one of the reason beside me that Virat is trying so much" said Rohit softly.

"How ?" Asked Jassi confused.

"He sees himself in you. U have been like him handling ur friends as they were suffering rather than taking care of urself"
Rohit said softly.

"But I don't think I can do it anymore Bhai" said Jassi tiredly.

"I know" said Rohit understanding him.

"I felt so alone without you. I missed u a lot" said Jassi shedding tears hugging him.

"Every single second I wished u would be my side to tell "boom u can do it". But I didn't find you." Said Jassi sobbing.

"Whenever Rah used to say how much he missed Virat bhai. I used to think how much I missed u, ur hug when u tell me that u are there with me" said Jassi letting his walls down.

"I am here Jassi" said Rohit rubbing his arm consoling him.

"But i was not there for you and Virat bhai. U loved me so much Ro bhai. But I have disappointed you" said Jassi.

"Jassi it's past, try to get over it" said Rohit not wanting him to feel guilty.

"I can't, it seems I am in a black hole and I can't get back up" said Jassi holding onto him.

"It's not that Jassi. See I am here and Virat's here" said Rohit.

"Bhai, we broke Virat bhai na" said Jassi being sad.

"U didn't break him, u just took some emotions out of him" said Rohit sighing.

"Will it be okay again" said Jassi.

"Hopefully" said Rohit trying to believe himself.

"Bhai I missed u so much. I searched so much for you. I always show that I am so calm but when u are not there with me I feel empty." Said Jassi sobbing hard.

"I understand" said Rohit softly.

"U will not leave na" asked Jassi.

"No we will not" said Rohit which was true but he was still in doubt of being close to them again.

"I am sorry" mumbled Jassi.

"Shhh .. it's okay bacha." Said Rohit patting his head.
He made him sleep on couch after sometime.

Rohit move towards Virat and caressed his forehead which was having frown on it. Virat leaned into that and shifted closer to him.

"Finally u let it out Vi. I know it's so difficult.. but I don't think we can trust anyone again. Just a chance may b" said Rohit in a low voice.

________________
Here is the next chapter.

Did I mess up the previous one ? Please tell me and also this one.

I tried to keep this one simple. Please telll me how u like it (I don't how it is)

Vote and comment the feedback !!! Hoping to see lots of comments !

See u in next.
Happy Reading !