First Day

The Same Day
Ceremony Hall
(Y/N) POV

It was the entrance ceremony and I was spacing out the whole time.

Emcee: Now we'll have a few words from the student council president.

A glassed student with black hair came up to the stage and gave his speech.

Well, I just heard his name before ignoring the rest of his speech. It was Horikita Manabu.

But I then noticed something.

Me*thought*: So we're in the same class too.

I thought after seeing the same girl from before standing in my class line.

Me*thought*: She looks kinda nervous. What's that about?

After the ceremony ended, all the students went to their respective classes.

"Class 1-D"

I entered the class and walked to my seat which was located beside the window.

Protagonist seat.

I ignored the thought and took my seat.

The class started to fill with students.

I just watched as the students mind their own business.

Me*thought*: Most of them have formed their circles. Kinda fast, I'd say.

I then looked at the seat beside me.

Me*thought*: Her again?

Girl: An unpleasant coincidence.

Me: I couldn't agree with you more.

Then a boy spoke in front of the class, gaining everyone's attention.

Boy: Everyone, may I have a moment? I was hoping we could all introduce ourselves to get a jump on getting better acquainted. The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet, anyway. How about it?

The girls immediately agreed.

Me*thought*: If he runs for class president, he'll win for sure. And I'm pretty sure the majority of the votes are girls.

Boy: Thanks. Okay, I'll go first. I'm Hirata Yosuke.

Me*thought*: What about the boys' opinions, though?

Hirata: Just call me Yosuke. No need for formality. I play all kinds of sports, and I intend to join the soccer club at this school. Nice to meet you guys.

The girls praised him for something that I couldn't find praiseworthy.

Then the girl who had arguments on the bus introduced herself.

I just heard her name before letting myself lost in thought.

Suddenly...

Yosuke: Next up... You.

He said while looking at me