Decisions

That Night
My room

(Y/N) POV

I was laying on my bed while checking out my phone.

Me*thought*: Sakura, huh... I can't recall anything about her.

Suddenly my bell rang.

I got off of the bed and opened the door. Kushida was standing outside.

Me: Kushida?

Kushida: You said that you'd explain to me what Horikita-san said, so...

Me: I see.

I wore my shoes and walked out of my room.

Me:*closes the door* Let's take a walk.

...

We were walking around the park near the dormitories.

Kushida: So... What did Horikita mean when she said that?

Me: Basically, the root of the problem is Sudou himself.

Kushida: Huh?

Me: Just look at him. He always talked trash and lashing out. He acts in a way that inevitably earns resentment. He makes a terrible impression on those around him.

Kushida:...

Me: Let's say that I was the one that involved in this case instead of those guys from Class C. Both me and Sudou were injured from the fight, but who do you believe?

Kushida: You, I guess?

Me: Why?

Kushida: Well, I never see you commits violence before.

Me: See? With so little evidence to go on, people have to make decisions based on what they have.

Kushida: You're saying Sudou-kun brought this on himself with his history and behavior?

Me: Yes. And Sudou doesn't feel like he's done anything wrong. That may be why Horikita being so uncooperative.

Kushida: But I still think we need to say something. That's what it means to be friends.

Me*thought*: You really think so?

I side glanced at her for a second.

Me: If you feel it's the right thing to do, then just do it.

Kushida: Right. But you really do know everything about Horikita-san, huh?

Me: Maybe...

Kushida stopped her tracked.

Me: Hmm?

Kushida: Hey, (L/N)-kun. Do you... Do you think... If I...

Me*thought*: What?

Kushida: No, nevermind. Regarding Sakura-san, I'll go talk to her by myself tomorrow. She'd probably put her guard up if we all went together. See you!