Perfect

Ever since I was a kid, I've been thinking about one certain thing. Unlike other creatures, humans have been gifted with intellectual. However, is it really a gift or actually a curse?

Destruction of our world comes from the hands of humans. Resources exploitation, deforestation, pollutions, corruptions, crimes, etc. It sounds harsh, but that's just how reality is, isn't it? Cruel.

However, succumbing to the harsh reality is not the solution. A wise man once said, "What is important is not to be defeated, forge ahead bravely. If we do this, a path will open for us."

I can be the proof of that statement.

"Araumi-kun, please come to my office."

Me:*sighs* What does that old man wants?

I stood up from my seat and headed to Chairman Sakayanagi's office. When I arrived, I walked into the office without knocking on the door.

Me: Need anything.

Sakayangi: I have a favor to ask from you, but please take a look at this first.

He handed me a registration form that had been filled. I took it and looked at the details.

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

Me: Oh? He escaped from that place?

Sakayangi: Seems like it. I'll put you as the administrator of the upcoming first-year, so please look after this boy. In case that man comes, then...

Me: No worries. I'll have everything in my control.

Sakayangi:*smiles* Glad to hear that.

Me: And... Is it just him? How about his friend?

Sakayangi: Apparently, it just him.

Me: I see. Well, see ya around, then.

I said and walked out of the office and headed to my table. I took my seat and leaned against the office chair while looking at a group photo on my table.

In the photo, I wrapped my left arm around a man with red hair that was around my height. The red hair was resting his left arm on a short man with blue hair. Both the man with red hair and I were smiling at the camera while the other one had a frustrated look.

Me:*smiles* Heh.

Then, someone called out for me.

Manabu: Araumi-sensei, may I have a word with you?

Me: Ah, Horikita-kun. What is it?

Manabu: It's about the Student Council's affair.

We started discussing about what he wanted to discuss. It wasn't a big deal, actually. It was about the upcoming special exam.

Me: Oh, Horikita-kun. I have an advice for you.

Manabu: What is it?

Me: So... There is this one certain student that will enroll into the school when the spring starts. I won't say their name, but if they managed to get your attention, try your best to recruit him into the Student Council.

Manabu: Do you personally know this student, sensei?

Me: We have a complicated relationship. That's all I can say.

Manabu: I see. I'll bear your advice in mind.

Me: Right.

Manabu: Thank you for sparing your time.

He bowed and left the administrative office. Then, a woman with short purple hair came to my desk.

The vice-chairman of this school and also my wife, Sara.