Quotes

(I'm out of ideas bare with me)

Quotes from [Y/n]

'mother should've gotten herself an abortion.'

'that was smoother than my nan's ass man.'

'WHY CAN'T YOU GRASS?!.'

'Sir, sir please turn around I ne- oh shit no turn back around man you're disgusting-.'

' sometimes you have to say fuck it and jump, but to be sure we'll push [redacted] off first.'

'okay you virg-...........yeah I'll shut my mouth'

'chair'

'can I get untied that rat is staring at my butt and I don't like it, OH FUCK HES COMING CLOSER? AHHH--'

'I think I have rabies? No fucking clue man'

'okay I heard enough on the brown M&M let's talk about the green one, she can choke
slam me into the floor and id thank her'

'you got yourself FUSSY?!'

'dream look, I know you're mad but listEn......... Ignore the voice crack and listen'

'some people eat monkey balls. Did you know that'

'okay IM THE TOP, BOTTOM BITCH GET ME OFF MY KNEES MAN'

'I'd bend over for the green M&M'

'Wow your gonna judge me for kissing my best friend smh dude smh that's homophobic '

'So......you like watching grass grow?... No okay '

'Your heavy as fuck....WAIT NO YOUR NOT FAT- don't take offence your very material girl don't worry it's just-'

' if we were married I'd file a divorce after the wedding night'

'Oh so you're judging me but not the person that blew up a country okay then STEVEN, that's not your name- oh'

'Attention, attention ahem y'all fucking suck except for Tubbo, you cool man '

'That's WHY YOUr DAD LEFT YOU... What do you mean I can't talk my dad is still in my life...... It's his ASHES YOU CUNT'