ARC III

Arc III is processing
Please wait below
↓↓↓

---------------- ---------------
Main character
[Y/n] [l/n]

Humour:
Ur mum jokes,
Sex jokes,
Self trauma jokes

Sexuality:

Pansexual/Bisexual

Pronouns:
She/he/they
Uses she/her more.

Age:
26

Height:
6'0
(Or you can put your own height in)

----------------

Love metre:
The people you have met and accidentally swoon are listed below along with their percentages and thoughts.

70 or more means they have a very unhealthy Obsession with you and will rapidly grow bigger and bigger until it reaches its limit of 100℅.

↓↓
List of people
[Love interest]

Technoblade
Percentage?
99℅
What type of 'yandere'
Obsessive, Possessive and overprotective
Thoughts:
He finally got to see you, so of course he was gonna be excited! especially since he also got a hug from you, the only part he disliked about everything is that Wilbur Soot was in your presence but of course that was now not the only thing he disliked right now, or should I say upset? Yes upset was a good word, I mean he did see you fall down on the ground dead with a lovely arrow through your head.

Emotion:
???

GeorgeNotFound
Percentage
90℅
What type of yandere:
Clingy, Obsessive and Delusional
Thoughts:
He's been watching you for awhile now, especially when he saw your poor, beautiful little face get shot with an arrow, he was almost in tears seeing his beloved fall down with blood dripping from your face.

Emotion:
Scared, upset, panicking.

Badboyhalo
Percentage
25%
What Type of yandere:
Delusional, clingy
Thoughts:
He does not like you, how sad, how truly sad maybe in the future he might like you?
(↑Foreshadowing↑)

Emotion:
Bored(?)

Wilbur soot
Percentage
94℅
What type of yandere:
Possessive, Clingy
Thoughts:
He did notice you for now, which was probably a good thing?

Emotion:
Bored

Dream
Percentage
69%
What type of yandere:
Manipulative, stalker.
Thoughts:
With that little adventure you had he now has a different perspective of you, despite you continuously calling him a rotten-green-booger-boy.

Emotion:
Happy?

Sapnap
Percentage
72%
Type of yandere:
Clingy, obsessive, overprotective.
Thoughts:
He's upset at Punz for putting you down in a dark musty ass, smelling like a grandma's granussy underground place and of course didn't even notice you at the festival which was probably a good thing? only seeing Tubbo get turned into a Mello from death note cosplayer.

Emotion:
Upset

Fundy
Percentage
83%
Type of yandere:
Clingy, delusional, independent(depends on you and only you) stalker.
Thoughts:
(Those salty tears of his tasting good rn ngl this shit hitting the spot 😩)