CH 2 page 7

And off you went to go meet two special people.

Those two 'special' people- not really people, I should say goddesses instead of people, two special goddesses, those goddesses being?

Well, the goddess of death and the goddess of life of course!

Now, what could you possibly be doing Infront of the two women?

Groveling...

Groveling like you've never done, both your knees firmly printed onto the ground where it split into two shades, one a pure glowing, eye-blinding white-blueish, while the other side a darkish purple.

Your hands clasped together much like how you were begging XD to grant your wish, but this time you weren't praying with small begs and pleas being thrown in there. no, no you were full-on groveling like no one has seen before, not even letting the two other females get a word in!

Until lady death finally couldn't bare to see you embarrass yourself any longer.

She clapped both of her hands together, loud enough to get your attention yet gentle enough as not to come off as angry.

"Dear, please get off of your knees and quit your begging, we would like to know why you are here..." She gave a glance over to madame light, who in return nodded back as if she was agreeing with something.

"We couldn't understand a word you were saying, could you perhaps repeat?" She gave a toothy smile, only the bottom of her facing being shown due to her fashionable hat.

You pushed your front body off of the ground with your elbows, hands still clasped together.

A small huff came out of your mouth, not out of irritation but because of air not being able to come in and out of your lungs as you had repeatedly said "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE" more times than I can count.

"Oh"

You turned your head back to dream who was currently invested in kicking a skull around like a soccer ball.

"Um, right so I was wondering if you could, y'know pretty please with uhhhhhh, with- with trauma on top! Grant a little itsy bitsy thingy wingy I wanted" you could feel yourself get awkwarder by the second.

All madame life did was smile at you as if she was encouraging you to continue, what a sweetheart!!!

You turned back to Dream for moral support, who in return kicked a skull up before headbutting it, sending it flying off of the edge.

You turned back to both of the goddesses.

"So I was wondering if you could grant my wish of sacrificing my life for a kid that I adore, Tommy whenever he dies? Like, say if he gets shot in the head instead of dying the arrow gets removed the wound heals up and it goes straight to my body, or if he gets any minor or big scratches or cuts it goes to me? If that is possible?" You gave an awkward grin before it started to slowly die down.

The reason it started to die down? Well, both of the women were frowning at you, not in the ' your annoying, no we won't grant your wish ' type of way, but in the ' sorry that just isn't possible dear ' type of way.

And just as their expression said it all.

Lady death cleared her throat.

"That just isn't a possibility, we cannot grant wishes.. we can, however, do a deal in replace" she crossed one leg over the other both of her hands moving back where they were, right on her lap one on top of the other.

"A deal? SURE LET'S DO IT!" You yelled out, not even thinking or even wanting to hear the consequence that will happen to it.

"Do you want to hear what we want in retu-"

"NO THANK YOU, sorry for yelling but I don't want to hear the badness of the situation, I'd much rather like to run in blind footed- if that's a saying that is?" You grinned up at the two who both have each other concerning looks.

Madame light got up from her seat doing quick flowing steps down, each step going closer and closer before she reached you.

She looked as graceful as a swan, while you? Looked like a mere large cockroach, only being able to reach at least under her knee.

She crouched down settling on her knees before she led a guiding light towards your face.

"Oooo shiny-"

The fucking light knocked you out, and I don't mean the ' it entered your body, its power too strong to handle therefore you passed out ' no, no I mean it fucking slammed into your face, knocking your confused ass out.

And then we have dream.... Kicking another skull around, not a care in the world, until his(Dreams) skull got whacked by a talking skeleton, it slamming into his skull, just enough to knock him the fuck out...

O m geeeeeee! Your twining with Drea- I'll stop.

"YOU FUCKERS WENT ON A DATE? WITHOUT ME!?" Sapnap kept clapping his hands in Infront of the two dead people, those two people are? Well, that'll be you and Dream of course!

(I have a serious problem with introducing people the ending it with, of course, send help.)

After the light and skeleton knocked you guys out you had gotten teleported back to the old ass community house, which was hardly ever used anymore.

"Wubababa" you looked at the man who was shaking Dream, ' feetpics_yespls69 donated 50$: damn so he woke up before you? You even suck at waking up hA- ' just like that the donation cut off.

"HOW COME YOU AND HER GET TO GO ON A DATE BUT WHEN I EVEN, FLIRT! WITH HER I GET A GROWL, SNARL, AND PUNCH THROWN MY WAY?!" Your vision became un-blurry only to see Sapnap yelling at Dream who was still half conscious.

"So Dream, my man! What's your side of the deal you want me to hear about? " Swinging your legs over the bed only to see, George, Callahan, and... Oh? Is that Bad?

Looking scrum-didily-icous my friend.

"Y/N, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!" you gave a confused look to Sapnap.

"TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE" he grabbed onto your shoulders shaking you.

"WHAT ISN'T TRUE?"

"THAT HE GOT TO SEE YOU CHOKE I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE MEANS IT IN A KINKY WAY. SO ILL SAY ITS IN THE KINKY WAY, DID HE CHOKE YOU, LIKE Y'KNO-"

"I'll choke you"

"Do it"

"?"

"Did I fucking STUTTER?"

while this happened both Callahan and Bad just watched not having a single fuckery of a clue on what was going on, while the only part Bad chimed in was to say a quick "LANGUAGE " towards Sapnap who yelled " FUCK OFF" in return.

Dream being too drowsy to think left it alone and stayed laying on the floor.

And George? The male watched you very, very closely with that love-sick expression, he bounced whenever you would turn your head in his direction ever so slightly.