chapter 1 Page 17

(when the people that comment/vote give you motivation: 😩♥️ I'm looking at you weirdo, smileyhayley and 4m3thyst0629 I got my eyes on you guys👁️👁️ wide open)

"oh no" did Tommy expect you to find your way back to L'Manberg? Nope not at all, did he kinda feel bad? Sort of I mean your bleed.

You let out a strangled noise before throwing ((it back)) your head back letting out a groan " can I just get medical treatment?" Listen you are kind of snappy right now but who could blame you? No one.

Eret, who by the time was right next to you, had walked over near you glancing at the wound on your shoulder before hissing.

"Tommy take [y/n] to Wilbur, I'll get Fundy," Eret looked at Tommy while the teen nodded, the reason he agreed? I guess he felt bad he was the reason you are in this situation.

Eret quickly left to grab Fundy, where ever he was while Tommy signalled for you to follow.

Maybe you shouldn't follow the boy? That would be stupid.

No one should follow a person that didn't help them before, so you shouldn't go with him just in case he's gonna murder you.

Glaring at the blond teen who squirmed under your gaze while he stared into your eyes an awkward tension followed along.

You gave a sigh before starting to walk........ With the boy? Bro, LISTEN TO ME IM THE FUCKING NARRATOR! THIS LITTLE FU-

once reaching the htodog van Tommy quickly banged on the door of the van.

Wilbur, who had bloodshot eyes from not blinking? Sent a look to Tommy which screamed ' I'll fucking kill you, you child gremlin ' before it quickly shut off his expression going blank as he stared at the bloody figure known as you!

Letting an awkward chuckle out before waving the uninjured arm( that was also holding the injured arm trying to soothe it) at the crazed man.

Wilbur let a smile stretch out on his face his first thought wasn't to panic (but it will be) but instead of a concern though his first thought was...

' She came back to me, I knew it, I knew it! Those flowers didn't lie! She loves she loves only me! '

Well, Willy Wonka that was far from the truth she was already a discord kitte-.

*Error reloading*

That was far from the truth, she didn't love Wilbur at all, she didn't even love anyone for that matter.

His smile soon turned downwards as he saw the bloodied shoulder that was still oozing blood out from the wound.

His gaze immediately shifted to the one and only Tommy.

A number of Scenarios shifted into his head his right eye twitched his first curled up gripping tightly.

Did Tommy his dear younger brother do this to his future wife? Did he, because if he did Wilbur swore he wil-

"WILBUR, LET US IN WE GOT TO TREAT THE WOUNDS!" a heard Tommy yell pushing past Wilbur bringing [y/n] with him was looked at this point very drained.

Wilbur moved more out of the way before following the two.

Tommy kept saying stuff about how Fundy will be here soon and that Eret is going to grab Fundy.

"What happens, how did she end up injured" Wilbur looked at the two, mostly Tommy who stiffened up.

Wilbur narrowed his eyes at Tommy who stayed silent.

A certain someone who was injured cleared their throat.

Now there are two options, A snitch in Tommy or B save Tommy's arse.

Obviously, you're going for option A.

That was a joke of course! You went for option B.

Wilbur had shifted his gaze to you his eyes looking straight into yours his full attention on you while Tommy looked at you with horror and concern.

"I went to look at a puppy but got lost in the forest"

Tommy relaxed while he looked at you in shock.

Wilbur nodded of course he should always believe his one and only true love right? Yeah of course he liked the sound of that one and only true love.

You are his and you must know that if you wanted to find your way home oh so desperately.

When was Fundy gonna arrive, the tension was getting awkward with Wilbur and Tommy staring at you In Admiration. ((I SPELT IT RIGHT THIS TIME HAHA ))

As if someone had heard you Eret opened the door with a tired-looking Fundy who gave a cringe face once he saw the arrow that was still lodged into your shoulder.

((I am not a medical doctor I only found my sources on how to treat wounds on Google, credit to daddy Google!))

Fundy made his way over his eyes tired as he pushed both Tommy and Wilbur out of the way, his gaze turning to meet yours.

He took out a cloth from the medical bag he had set on the side, the cloth in the right hand while he gripped the arrow in the other.

He gave a quick warning of ' this is going to hurt' before ripping the arrow out which caused you to give a small but silent scream out as he pressed the cloth in the wound putting pressure on it.

Wilbur had an alarmed look before his gaze glared at fundy as the fox searched through the box with his free hand to grab a bottle of water and bandages.

He quickly took the cloth off screwing the water bottle open and dunking it all over the wound,  most of the blood washing off.

He lifted your arm slight as the blood started to leak out again, grabbing the bandages while he held the arm up.

Small tears streamed down your face, while Fundy wrapped the bandages around the shoulder tightly and thickly before pinning it to make sure the bandages don't go loose.

"Are you okay?" Fundy asked as he cleaned the materials up throwing away the blood in wilburs bin, that's a big mistake for future reference!

You let heavy breaths out some shaky than others.

Before one single word popped out...

"Chair"
You nodded towards him before repeating
"Chair" before passing out.