CH 2 page 22

(😋)

You were bouncing in excitement as you finally saw the person you liked best here, because fuck everyone else.

"NIKI!!" You grinned a you hopped towards her, literally, you had no show on your other foot, the ground was wet and you did not want a soggy sock that could... I'm not saying that word, this isn't a smut fic, you didn't want a sock that could make a shiver go up your back in disgust cause that was probably one of the words feelings in the word, soggy sock.

So here you were playing hop-scotch.

Niki stared in shock, seems like everyone was shocked about you being alive... looking like a dog doodoo but alive nonetheless.

Do you know who else would be excited to see you? WILBUR! The blood sniffer himself! Don't think I forgot, I still remember half the things I wrote for this book😋

Even if she was shock Niki was still glad to see you, I mean who wouldn't be glad to see you? It's a fanfic after all, where everyone has an obsession over you.

Apparently the duck had an obsession aswell as you hopped straight passed Niki, ducks trailing after you, quacking loudly as they tried to bite your sock.

They seemed really angry aswell, more anger then a mum when she finds out you've skipped school.

Those fucked were fast too.

Look at you, scampering up a tree as you waved and smiled at Niki.

"OH NIKI!! MY DEAREST BESTEST BUDDY OF MINE!" you grinned as you said those words in a singy song voice, voice your hand around for no fucking reason.

"[Name]!" How sweet, she knows you.

Of course she knows you, not like she's been mourning your 'death' for a while.

The ducks scattered away as Niki came closer, causing you to let go of the branch and land on your fucking face, immediately getting up afterwards, pretending like nothing happened as you learn down the tree, trying to act cool and everything.

"Where's Shlatt." You smiled awkwardly, wiggling your eyebrows/forehead(for the people who have no eyebrows😟)

"Shlatt?" *she asked softly, a bit of venom in her voice. "Yeah, I'm gonna shove my foot so far up his ass hell taste my crocs" you said blandly, trying to act cool as you glanced and huffed at your nails, pretending to shine them.

"So bbg, where's the guy that didn't give us Mondays off?" You grinned softly as she chuckled airly, if that makes sense?

She hummed softly, her eyes softly glancing around your face, she seemed content in looking at you... her eyes did hold something possessive but that's fine, your oblivious! You are a breed of y/n after all!

And what y/n do best is ignoring yandere love interest and love interests in general.

(Short CH again, I'm working on my re2 CH rn😋💪)