CH 2 page 11

(y'all built different🙂 anyways on a different note, anything I say/write in these CH are purely jokes and are only used for the comedic effect)

"Well Shlatt you could atleast let me put my lipstick/Chapstick on before you FUCK ME"

Well this is completely random now isn't it? You, the reader, the main protagonist of this fucked up, badly written story are currently at the festival, how did you get here? Especially on-time?

Well let me tell you.

But first I would like for you to smash that like button, press the subscribe button, hit that notification bell, now let's get into the vid-

How many hostile stares were you gonna get from Mr Krabs? Probably a lot.

Especially after he heard the not so good news of you being able to escape using a
' torture ' method as Sam would put it.

All the poor Punz wanted to do was ride the small roller coaster at the festival and return to find you still in the little dungeon he made.

But to his surprise! He cums back only to see Sam huddled up in a corner silently crying his woes out as he repeatedly says ' I don't want that image in my head, it's a fucking duck ' over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And again to his surprise, he sees you at the festival with a shit eating grin, staring him directly in the eyes with Niki behind you smiling while talking and going to casually sit down on one of the chairs with Niki beside you.

With a small wiggle of the fingers as if you were greeting him, you put your hands flat out pressing them gently up to your lips and with a soft kissing sound you tilted your hand back, sending him a mocking kiss.

You again let out a shit eating grin before looking forward smugly.

Yeah, you definitely knew you were gonna get punched either now or later.

Honestly? That's kinda ho-....

Horse, why in the actual fuck is there a horse staring at you menacingly while chewing hay.

Did they even mention this horse in the book? Most likely not, but still, why did it look like... That? I'M NOT MAKING FUN OF IT, IT JUST, it just looks like that horse from family guy.

"Niki, the horse is here..."

"What?"

Before you could even let a breath in to repeat what you said Jshlatt finally got his old, crusty ass, built like a french fry looking self up on the stage, and of course the classical whiskey in hand, swaying from side to side with every movement he did.

His Grinch grin grew wider as he looked over the crowd, before letting it fall once he saw your scrump-didily-umptious self sitting cross legged on a chair next to Niki, I mean you weren't even staring at him! Only at a horse, which did I mention was staring at you? menacingly? Yeah well it was, it's eyes just staring at you, and only you.

I wonder who it could be? Yes it is a horse sure, but maybe it was like that now dead cat, y'know another god or maybe it's the same god? Watching you from afar.

With that love sick expression.

Pffft, Imagine a horse god having romantic feelings for you? The chair is so much better, y/n X chair coming soon.

Clearing his throat once again, Jshlatt threw his half drunken whiskey towards Quackity, in which the glass bottle landed near Big Q's feet smashing on the ground, little bits of shards hitting at his shoe and ankle while the whiskey splashed against his shoes, soaking his socks and the end of his pants, while his shoes also being soiled, I like his shoes not gonna lie, like where he get em? I need to buy myself a pair.

That shit shiny, mmm I like some shiny shoes.

Quackity quickly took steps back letting out a ' awh man ' which was barely heard to the somehow working mic.

"Oh toughen up princess"

And with another wave of his hand he quickly slammed them down on the little stand thingy that the mic laid on.

His back hunching while his elbows slightly bent, If you listen hard enough you could of heard the slight cracks from his old achy bones.

Old fuck.

He leaned his head closer to the mic and with a wide grin he finally spoke to the crowd.

"Testing, testing is this thing on" of course he had to add the comedic effect before disaster hits.

That disaster being? Well your -_____- oh? It's blank? Well ain't that too bad? I guess you don't get any spoilers :(

And just like that you zoned out listening to the constant voices, or as you would. Like to call them, donos! I guess you have to live your twitch streamer life through your  'pure' dream now huh? How sad, how terribly sad!

"Slurper_2 donated 45$:
I dare you to punch the guy staring at your feet"

Excuse me? Someone's staring at your grippers? Without paying?

"Feet-snif_sniffer donated 5$: hold on now bud, you need to calm down, I'm staring respectfully!"

What even is this conversation right now? Oh wait never mind forget the damn convo, BathTub is up on stage, looking as adorable as ever with his little suit on while his small goat horns were finally growing in along with his small tail wiggling slightly.

And ears twitching from time to time as he stood firm and straight with a big smile on his lips.

Despite you never even hanging out with the boy it was clear he was one of your favourites right next to Tommy, especially when they described him in the book.

If someone were to ask you which tier you would put Tubbo in it would definitely be S.

With his kind yet funny self, he would definitely make a good little brother to kidnap.

No lie there.

So that's probably why you're sitting right there, close to taking your plan in action as you hold an Ender pearl in your pocket.

Waiting for the perfect, juicy, succulent, lip smacking, ass shaking time to jump in and save his life, losing a Canon one in the process sure! But it'll be worth it to see him continue to be his happy, loving self.

Like you've always said, the trauma induced ones are the best little sibling figures ever!

Gulping down any thick spit you had in your mouth as you stared at Shlatt in anticipation, eyes slightly wide while your legs shook, bouncing up and down in a nervous habit.

And finally the time you have been waiting for, the time you would dread the most, Tubbo took small yet quicked paced steps towards the front of the stage, where Shlatt was not even a minute ago!

His tail slightly wagged, even faster than before as he looked around the place.

Taking a huff in he puffed his chest up, putting his hands gently on the stand that the mic rested on, much like Shlatt did but of course he laid his hands more gentler and didn't lean as close to the mic as Shlatt did and of course didn't speak as roughly ass the older goat did.

Still with a big grin he started his speech...

:(                        :)(:                          ):

(TUBBO😃)