ARC II

Arc II is processing
Please wait below
↓↓↓

---------------- ---------------
Main character
[Y/n] [l/n]

Humour:
Ur mum jokes,
Sex jokes,
Self trauma jokes

Sexuality:
Pansexual/Bisexual

Pronouns:
She/he/they
Uses she/her more.

Age:
26.

Height:
6'0.

----------------

Love metre:
The people you have met and accidentally swoon are listed below along with their percentages and thoughts.

70 or more means they have a very unhealthy Obsession with you and will rapidly grow bigger and bigger until it reaches its limit of 100℅.

↓↓
List of people
[Love interest]

Technoblade
Percentage?
91℅
What type of 'yandere'
Obsessive, Possessive and overprotective
Thoughts:
Being in his mind mostly everyday isn't really a good thing now is it? Well because of you basically dancing in his mind his percentage as rosen up, main his thoughts consist of you, asking questions to his voices (who have no fucking clue-) asking if your hurt, if you miss him or if you also think about him.
Emotion:
Bored.

GeorgeNotFound
Percentage
83℅
What type of yandere:
Clingy, Obsessive and Delusional
Thoughts:
Being able to see you whenever Dream went to L'Manberg during the war was the highlight of his day, he was furious about you dying and panicked when you gave him a small but unnoticeable glare at the election.
Emotion:
Upset, panicked.

BadBoyHalo
Percentage
30%
What Type of yandere:
Delusional, clingy
Thoughts:
He got sick of hearing your name from George all the time, hes already starting to believe your a bad person and might have manipulated George into think your a goddess of some sorts.
Emotion:
Disgusted(?) Upset.

Wilbur soot
Percentage
85℅
What type of yandere:
Possessive, Clingy
Thoughts:
His thoughts have upgraded towards you especially when you followed him and Tommy, but he is angry at himself for letting you take his hit, atleast you do care about him, right???
Emotion:
Flustered, upset, angry, turned o-😟

Dream
Percentage
43%
What type of yandere:
Manipulative, stalker.
Thoughts:
Of course his thoughts consist of ways to use you for his own personal gain, he's also seen the affect you've had in people, so of course he's going to use you!
Emotion:
Cocky, happy.

Sapnap
Percentage
68%
Type of yandere:
Clingy, obsessive, overprotective.
Thoughts:
He sees you as a fun person to be around, possibly a fun person to play poker with? And of course he's seen the cat you've been around, I wonder where it went?
Emotion:
Bored

Fundy
Percentage
70%
Type of yandere:
Clingy, delusional, independent(depends on you and only you) stalker.
Thoughts:
He's glad you befriended him, I mean it is fate right? You meant everything you said! You didn't comment on his appearance and his unusual family! So of course his thoughts are going to be positive about you! But.. he doesn't think your all to happy with him especially after Wilbur announced he cheated.
Emotion:
Worried.

DreamXD
Percentage
??%
Type of yandere:
??????,??????,??????,??????,?????,????,????,???????,????????,?????????,????????,???????,???????????????????.
Thoughts:
???? ????? ????????? ????!
Emotion:
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!

Niki
percentage
64%
Type of yandere:
Clingy, stalker, kind(?)
Thoughts:
When she first met you she was excited to have another girl in the team but now that shes gotten to know you, she might have a puppy crush like most!
Emotion:
Flustered, happy.

Quackity
Percentage
2%
Type of yandere:
Possessive, stalker, delusional, obsessive, manipulative.
Thoughts:
He hasn't really talked to you, well he hasn't at all! But from what he's heard(from Tommy basically yelling about you) is that your basically the only person that deserves to live, which doesn't really help since now he thinks your stuck up.
Emotion:
Bored, disgusted, bored again.

Jshlatt
Percentage
-21%
Type of yandere:
Manipulative, abusive, obsessive, possessive.
Thoughts:
He didn't like how you interrupted him during his speech especially to ask if you had Mondays off- kinda stupid if you asked him.
Emotion:
Angry.

Punz
Percentage
18%
Type of yandere:
Overprotective, gaslighting.
Thoughts:
He didn't even speak to you but the things he has heard from both George AND Sapnap has already gotten him to take an interest, that interest skyrocketed when you took his crossbow, now he's a little upset that you have his favour crossbow.
Emotion:
Intrigued, upset.

Charlie
Percentage
???%
Type of yandere:
Delusional, independent, (only depends on you and only you) clingy, stalker, obsessive.
Thoughts:
He's seen you before, he's watched you multiple times and it's easy to say that he can't wait to talk to you!
Emotions:
Happy, excited.

People that haven't been met yet
(But are still on the love interest pile)

Are listed below

Foolish.

Ghostbur.

Karl.

Revivebur.

AweSamDude.

Ponks.

HD(NEW!)
+
________________________
Platonic interest
These people are the people you have met and became friends with while making the following bonds.

Sister bond,
Daughter bond,
Mother bond,

These type don't necessarily have to be yandere but can get a bit obsessive at times.

The people you have met are listed below along with there percentages and thoughts.

Philza Minecraft
Percentage
79%
What type of yandere:
None [it's a healthy father daughter bond]
Thoughts:
He's happy that he's reserved a letter from you, he's thankful that he sent a crow to watch over you.
Emotion:
Happy.

TommyInnit
Percentage:
77%
Type of yandere:
Clingy.
Hes happy that you decided to come along with him oh... And uh Wilbur to, but he is kind of panicking due to the amount of blood that escaped your body...
Emotion:
Worried, happy, panicked

Tubbo_
Percentage:
53%
What type of yandere:
None[healthy sibling bond]
Thoughts:
He's already looking up to you, especially in the final control room and how you tried to protect him and Tommy even after they uh y'know.
---------

Platonic characters you haven't met are listed below

Purpled.

Ranboo.

Mumza (NEW!)

Motherinnit (NEW!)
+

________________________

Arc II is now completely loaded.
Manberg is now in play

Enjoy:D