CH 2 Page 10

(THERE IS A BIT OF A TRIGGER WARNING HERE! Mentions of sewer slide nearing the end of the chapter, and of course hugging without me 😠/j that's a joke, don't cum at me with pitchforks pls)

You seriously wanted out, you'd offer your soul just to be free, just to taste the mud again.

One sample wouldn't hurt, most preferably with grass and sticks?

With a dramatic sigh leading from your lips you let out a long and hard whine out of boredom.

The crying didn't work with the man Sam no, no, no more like it amused him.

Sadistic much? Or Did he know you were lying? Or did Punz tell him the truth and he decided to believe someone he's known for ages?

The first option seemed more believable then anything.

Or maybe it was the second?

Where was the gods when you need them? I mean like if HD is watching you at all times then he should be able to see that your tied down in a chair, no longer being goated with the sauce, instead your in Dream's sick kink fantasy.

With another whine you looked around the room to the best of your abilities.

Your voice cracking at the end of that very loud groan of boredom.

"Sam the man"

No reply back.

"Buddy boo"

Again no reply.

"Honey pie?"

No reply one again.

"Sugar plum?"

Okay now you really know he's ignoring you.

"BABY, BABY, BABY OOOOOH AND I WAS LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY NOO-"

and finally out of irritation he replied back, with a sorta loud and annoyed ' what '

Clearing your throat you leaned forward a bit more, biting your lip while you were at it. making sure hammy man was staring at you.

Feeling the ropes around your waist dig into your clothed skin.

"You have two options" you continued to bite your lip while intensely staring at him, dominance am i right?

He leaned back the torch now being hooked up to a wall somehow illuminated the underground place.

Crossing his arms he gave a nod allowing you to continue.

"Either, you let me out... Or I read a book I once read purely from memory, out to you"

A book from memory? Did you think he was stupid? Yes, yes you did.

Shaking he head he looked down at his nails and examined them.

Clearing your throat rather loudly once again you continued "I warned you plankton, ' Chapter one, Donald duck Held onto your thighs in a tight grip with his feathered covered hands, he slowly whispered into your ear, his beak nibbling at your ear lobe while he was at it "soop baba grill? You Tryna hit?" He whispered seductively his feathered hands tickling your inner thigh as you let out a mo-"

And just like that, it was Sam being tortured for ten minutes straight of the Donald duck X reader smut fanfiction.

He could already feel himself going insane when it got to Chapter five, when they brought in Micky mouse and mini mouse.

"Get out" he stood up walking towards your restraints and cut it in a swift motion, cutting a bit of your clothing.

Grabbing onto your arm he pushed you forward towards the door, dragging you up the steps as he let out heavy breaths.