CH 2 page 9

"you should let me out"

Not even a reply back? Or are you alone talking to yourself? Like the crazy person you are.

Yeah, yeah you're definitely talking to yourself.

Just pure silence, no one there for you to tell a Ur mom joke or even a dad joke too, no one there for you to tell them that you were doing fine even though you just wanted to lie down and never get back up again, no one here to hear how much you wanted to go on the date with Barney, no one here to hear you beg for the sweet, sweet release of d-

A soft cough echoed through the little underground place, breaking your panicking thoughts.

Two clicks of a finger before a voice cut through the air "Dream will uhh be here soon" awkward much?

"Papa?"

"What?"

"Dad? Is that you?"

"I'm not your dad-"

"That's what the real dad would say"

Poor Mr. Krabs, he didn't sign up for this type of babysitting.

He didn't sign up for any type of babysitting, all he was told to do was to lock you up if Dream somehow came back in a weird way or seemed to be in a drunken state.

He came back as both of those things, he was somehow teleported into the community house, and not only that he was unable to walk in a straight-line while also slurring over his worfs, yet here you were walking just fine and even calling him dad? Why not dadd-?

And now he has to stay here and make sure George nor Sapnap appear out of nowhere and let you free.

He wasn't gonna let Dream have his head or lower his pay just because you wanted out.

But one little break wouldn't hurt, would it? No, no of course not.

He could always take his break from that festival going on.

There was a sorta miniature rollercoaster there, maybe he could just, y'know ride it once or twice then come back.

Getting up from his little spot, Mr. Krabs scaled the walls with his hands slowly searching for the button that allowed the door to open.

"Don't try anything" and with that he went upstairs his feet pressing on the pressure plate, letting the doors close behind him.

"He for real, for real like my real dad now"

Five minutes later the door opened again, and just like that, a man walked in, his enchanted armor glowing slightly in the dark as he took careful steps down like he was instructed to, pressing the button on his side and closing the door behind him.

And just like that, the dark underground place was lit up by a torch, and the person holding the torch is? That's right! The future warden to be! Sammy mammy.

The guy that in the future will keep the other guy that looks like the Grinch's peepee in prison up until he is bused out.

"Hey, guys welcome to my channel make sure to hit that like button and subscribe while also turning on that notification bell so-" stopping your sentence right near the end stopping the fake situation you put yourself in while also throwing away other scenarios you would've role played if you were left in this dark hole any longer.

With silent steps he held the torch near himself, taking the seat that was moved near the door by Mr. Krabs.

With a slight groan, he sat down ignoring the squeak of the chair.