CH 1 page 28

(just wanna say in this fanfic you can decide on what you look like- BESIDES THE HEIGHT AND HAND SIZE I CHOOSE THOSE😀)

To say Wilbur was mad was right- why did you deny that offer?

Was he not good enough? Did he not deserve your attention?

Wilbur had started pacing back and forth in his now rebuilt van ah so many memories.

His hand reached into his pants pocket pulling out a bloodied wipe that was stained with who's blood you may ask? Oh well, that would be yours of course.

He noticed the wipe being thrown into the empty bin from when you were first hurt.

Of course, he could let anything else taint the sacred thing besides him so he grabbed it when everyone left and you were asleep.

Of course, the blood looked old it's been a couple of days since then.

But did it stop him from taking a long sniff of it no, no it didn't, he gave a satisfied sigh at the smell.

What does it smell like Mr willy? Rotten blood and Cheeto dust? I bet it does!

Even if it was old he still held the bloodied material in his hands with a caring grip, apparently, this was the only thing to calm him down whenever he was having a toddler tatru- so sorry I mean having a bad day!

He did at one point give a whole ass lick to it((end me)) which gave him a tingle wingle that's why he's always gonna be single.

Whenever he looked at his second favourite thing he could help bu-

"WILBUR! WE'RE DONE WITH THE STUFF, Fundy ran off to find [y/n]" Tommy shoved his way through the doors giving a loud bang once he closed it.

Wilbur's shoulders tensed up his hand scurried to place the wipe in his pants pocket as he straightened his posture more than it already was trying to act as normal as possible.

Feeling like a druggie yet Willy? I know I sure do!

"Tommy I have to talk with you" well since you didn't agree might as well ask Tommy then.

Tommy who was now rummaging through some stuff hopes he doesn't find the stash-

Turning his attention to the older male his face showing a bored expression.

Tilting his head to the side signalling his confusion to Wilbur.

"Well-"

"Mreoooww" still surprised the cats still here. You shouldn't be.

The cat had taken a liking to you from the start and it continued to show that by following you around, climbing up on you, climbing down and repeat.

It seemed pretty attached especially when you sat down in the shade letting the cat curl up on your lap purring loudly.

It looked like it knew everything about you, almost wise like it's been alive for quite some time.

But that couldn't be possible, right? I mean this is the dream SMP fantasy book made completely of fiction! Who knows maybe it's a god hahaha, Putting that thought aside you continued to scratch the cat's chest which it seem to enjoy by the flickering of the tail and the purr emitting from its chest.

And damn did it absorb all of your attention, turn your gaze to a cawing crow? That little fucker would put its tiny little Paws on your face as if it was slapping you and meow loudly basically saying "what the fuck are you looking at? Not me that's for fucking sure" before bitting your hand pulling it towards itself asking for more pats.

Which undeniably works quite easily when you're a cat lover.

Then again you
Loved every animal equally.

Giving a few more pets before deciding to test your luck and pick the cat up which it let you do without protests and in that moment, that wonderful moment you felt like a damn god.

"Ayyeee what do we have here," a familiar voice said, its tone laid back as if not having a care in the world.

Turning your gaze away from the cat(which made the cat annoyed from the lack of attention) to the voice which you saw.... Nothing- oh never mind he's down there.

Taking the hand that you were using to pet the cat to pat the short male cooing at him in a mocking way.

Did you guess who it was well if you guess Fundy! Your fucking wrong, point and laugh everyone, point and laugh.

If you guessed everyone's favourite Oompa Loompa, short man Quackity then you are right!

He gave a glare at you swatting your hand away "what the hell are you doing man, back away from the merchandise " after succeeding in swatting your hand away he fixed his blue tie up before fixing his now messily placed beanie.

His expression was one of anger once he realised you had made fun of his fun-sized physique, his travel-sized body, his- okay I'll stop.

"Who you calling small, man?!" He didn't look at all scary but instead, he looked rather humorous.

Snorting you didn't notice the cat jumping out of your arms and onto the floor its head turned sassily as if waiting for you to notice it, go down on one knee and ask it for forgiveness.

Which you didn't, since you still hadn't noticed it gone from your arms.

"Yeah, yeah what are you doing here ducky" did you make a land before Time reference, yes indeed you did, did you regret it? Not at all.

"That's none of your business" crossing his arms as if waiting(just like the cat did) for you to grovel and beg him for the answer.

You didn't instead you shrugged and walked away, you already knew what he was doing here and what was going to happen but hey? You still wanted to ask to seem polite.

Didn't work out instead you had a duckling that screamed at your face, well not screamed more like raised his voice a tiny bit.

"So sorry guess your right, it ain't any of my business, even if I already know " okay maybe you can fuck around with him just a little bit.

Hearing a scoff before his voice again broke through as he asked: "yeah and what exactly am I here for?" Giving the classic sassy stance he waited for a reply.

" To be elected for presidency Of course!" Giving a cheeky grin before following the cat that was gnawing on your pants trying to pull you along, as you followed along with the cat you didn't notice the eyes glaring at Quackity from afar and the lovesick expression it was holding whenever it turned its gaze to you.