chapter 1 page 20

(before I start this imma ask for you all to check out these people's books 😍 Smileyhayley  and Sisterweirdo2 because I do enjoy them and I would like people to look at the things they write NOT ONLY THAT but they have a fantastic writing style 😍)

You gobbled the chocolates down like how any simp would to a fine god- cough XD cough-

You looked around the bakery beside you it had three people in it.

Person one was Wilbur who had his chin on his palms staring at you.

Person two is  Fundy who was currently glaring at you like little bitc- so sorry C! Fundy apologist.

And the third person, which you are simping respectfully right now, is Niki who was setting yet another cup of black coffee with no sugar in front of you.

You may be thinking, 'EW wtf is wrong with this y/n!?' well let me tell ya, I have no idea.

You lifted the cup towards your lips before taking a long sip not giving a flying fuck or two about the extreme bitterness that layed flat on your tongue.

Setting the cup down right Infront of you, not noticing Wilburs stare at the cup.

You snapped out of the small spacing-out session you were doing as you heard a certain little bit-

*Error reloading*

As a certain fox man stood up from his spot no one paying him any mind, he stomped his way towards the door his ears flat on his head.

"Goodbye Fundy" well someone saw him leave- oh it's the person he was glaring at.

His shoulders tensed up before he said a small far well as he left.

You weren't stupid, you knew he was glaring at you with full hatred but like any other person with trauma and a heart full of neglect you had a soft spot for him.

Wilbur raised a brow at you before smiling again.

His thoughts messed up, not to the extreme- yet- oh how badly he wanted to hold you while saying sweet nothings in your ear.

But at the moment he couldn't, right in the middle of the war is the main reason, but soon as he gained his independence he'll make sure to hold you and never let you go.

That would be the life for him, maybe he could manipulate you into feeling sorry, saying stuff about him being oh so lonely after his first wife's passing.

To get you to feel sorry for him is the plan he would go for as soon as his great nation is in peace.

Unless you leave then That's a different story, he'll follow you till the ends of the earth, the both of you were meant to be, it is destiny for it to happen.

"You Can I have a sip" your voice broke through the silence as you noticed him staring at the now half-empty cup.

Playing off cool Wilbur said a quick thank you while he turned the cup around holding the handle with his left hand before taking a sip of the hottish warm drink.

He scrunched his nose up at the extremely bitter taste, besides the slight sweet tint to it.

Why did it have a sweet tint to it for him? Well it's because that's the part you put your lips o-

"Stop being so pissy George" Sapnap eyed George who at the current time was sharpening the sword, the sharpening process was done over an hour ago.

That part didn't scare Sapnap too much what did make him feel a little on edge was the glare George was sending as he sharpened the overly sharp sword.

'Why does he need it that sharp?' And 'am I going to get stabbed the fuck out' was the two thoughts running through horn knee man's head.

Thank god they paid Punz enough, the reason that was mentioned was because Punz had taken the sword off of George and set it aside.

Even without the sword in his hands, George was still glaring down at sapnap who had small beads of sweat rolling down his face.

Sapnap cleared his throat to get rid of any tension that was going on, which was a huge fail 'where is piss boy when you need him' Sapnap's shoulders were tensed up.

And here comes piss boy himself.

Dream creamy walking in with a set of crops before storing them away in one of the chests.

A good thing about being here is that none of the food goes bad which was a bonus.

"Hurry up it is almost twelve, we still have a meeting with those people" his voice wasn't playful as it used to be, that part is what held the friendship between the Dream Team but because of the war their friendship is slowly crumbling down.

"Why? We were just there at six and it's only 11:45 right now? Why couldn't we just have the meeting at six?" Sapnap let a whine out as he put his armour back on and hooked his sword onto his hip.

The other two doing the same before following Dream who was walking out of the place they called a 'house'.

Dream glared at Sapnap, why was he getting so much glares today?

"Because that wasn't the time we set it up for" cracking his neck dream walked faster towards L'Manberg, not wanting to be questioned by his 'friends'

We all know he doesn't have friends just people he pays.

"Are you sure it's not because of that tall girl, OoooOo someone's in lovvvve?" Sapnap said in a singy song voice before letting out an ow as both Punz and George both hit his shoulder one harder than the other.

One being more serious than the other I should say.

"Shut up Sapnap" Dreams bright green eyes sent a glare to Sapnap who shrunk slightly.

Why was everyone so serious? Well on the bright side he can say another pick-up line.

What should it be this time? A romantic one? Something about tomatoes or another tall one.

He'll decide once he sees you!