CH 2 page 5

"do we have to go down there?"

"Yes"

"Be gentle"

"Excuse me?"

You must be thinking ' what in the actual fuck? ' or ' what in the Shrek, gru, King George smut is this? '

Well instead of showing you the part where you travel y'know walking and sleeping throughout the two-day journey.

Skipping all of the talks, someone watching You sleep, and more talking.

I have decided to spare you the boring parts and well Y'know skip the boring part, so we're here now, with you asking Dream to be gentle when brutally murdering you.

"When I go down that small wet cave..." Your face was straight when saying that not a single tug of your lips.

An air of silence before Dream breathed in, " why did you say it like that?" He looked down at the hole that was slightly overflowing with water, which is the only entrance to the place they needed to go to.

"....pft- FUCK" you snorted before yelling out in irritation, you were doing so well to-

"Just get in the water-filled hole" good, good he watched his words.

"But it looks clastaphobic-"

"Claustrophobic?"

"That's what I said, Santa Claus phobic"

You two stared at each other.

His hand slowly pointed to the watered hole.

"Go" he gave a blank stare- sort of? While in return you nodded.

Taking a deep breath you went head first in, clawing your hands on the side of the walls, making sure they were stretched out in Infront of you yet still able to touch the walls, your oxygen running thinly as you hurriedly clawed at the walls wanting to get out as soon as possible.

Panic slowly began to rise inside of your heart, your oxygen moments away from giving up, as your fingers clawed more and more at the walls, your speed slowly increasing as it dug more and more.

Small bubbles began to leave your nose.

Your vision started to darker, even if it was already dark- I should say you started to feel dizzy-.

Dread filled your chest as you panicked more and more.

Oh no your plot armor, it's bre-

You let out a big gasp as you fell on the cave floor, tears springing up at your eyes in relief, your hand making their way to your chest before clawing at it taking a small gasp while you kept clawing at your chest calming down the panic that was now easing away.

Wait-does this mean you have a soft spot for yourself since y'know you now have another trauma, small holes-

You quickly stood up holding onto a stone that popped out of the wall.

Another wet bang fell on the floor, showing Dream himself as he gasped for air.

His fingers showed how harshly he dug them into the wet stoned covered walls, as they perished under his grasp.

"You good there bud?"

You still held onto the popped-out stone for dear life.

He craned his neck before flopping back down his arms resting on his stomach as he breathed slowly.

He stood up before nodding his head signaling for you to follow him, which you gladly did.

"Stay close, there are mobs around" he sounded better, yet he was still out of breath.

You made a quick pace to be right behind him before matching his pace again.

How funny would it be if your mortal enemy, the skeleton hit you right no-

A sharp whizz sounded threw the air as it Pierced your shoulder, right. In. The. Same. One. You. Always. Get. Hit. In.

Someone has cursed you with the arrow curse?

Dream snapped his head towards you who was now hunched over in pain holding the bleeding wound before his gaze shifted to the skeleton that was now reloading another arrow.

He grabbed onto you dragging you towards a small open little cave, that surprisingly had a door-sized hole, which Dream blocked up with some stone.

He turned towards you as he grabbed onto the arrow.

"Fuck head says ahh"

"What- AHH YOU FUCKING CUM CORN"

a moment of silence-

Then a small wheeze.

"Cum corn?!" another wheeze as he dropped the blood-stained arrow his hand pressing on the open wounds.

He pulled out a health potion as he grabbed ahold of your chin forcing that bitch open, then proceeded to shove the liquid down your throat, it instantly healing your wounds, oh to be rich.

You two stayed in that hole for a minute or two before Dream got impatient tugging you up before letting go.

He looked back at the entrance that was now covered in cobblestone, pulling out his pickaxe and re-digging in the cobble.

He did a follow-me motion with his fingers, like you can fucking see it in the darkness, fucking idiot.

Noticing there wasn't another pair of footsteps following him he turned around, not seeing shit-

A minute pause...

"Oh right, stay close" he grabbed onto your hand tugging you along with him.

Hand-holding before marriage? And without me?-

His hand tightened on yours as he ran through the mobs, the skeletons reloading your trauma bullets/arrows, the zombie's dead skin hitting the ground while they groaned out, the noise echoing in the big cave.

And then, a sizzling sound, is pepaw making sausages? No, but your gonna be blown away like a Saturday ni- I'll stop.

And with that last thought, you felt your back bend at a strong force, before falling, planting face first on the rubble, your ears ringing while the sharp peices of stone stuck themselves into your face.

A faint glow appeared above your head before a robotic voice read out what the faint glow said.

"Mrkrabs_buobs donated 5$: man you fucking suck at this HEUGH HEUGH HEUGH"

Before it instantly disappears as you felt someone harshly tug at you making you stand up with a stumble before running for your life.

Another harsh tug, and another tug, oh what's this? ANOTHER TUG?

"STOP TUGGING ME ALONG SO HARSHLY, I'm delicate" you battered your eyes as if he could see it.

He cursed you out while still tugging you out of the way of mobs.

Oh, what's this? A sizzling sound? again??

And just like before you got blown aw- wait- no never mind that was a lie.

You were standing in a temple of sorts, a huge one mind you, and in the middle of that temple sat(standing) a huge statue.

Of what you may ask? Well of XD of course.

Pulling your hand out of Dream's grip who currently stood stunned by what just happened.

"Sweet mama Gustavo"

"What-"