CH 2 page 15

(I'll be completely honest, I had gone through like 7 different types of this CH and didn't know which one to pick😟🦶🦶 anygays 🤭 I haven't been all that much into the dsmp as much as I was, still gonna update this bad boy😩 but I'm probably gonna mostly work on the new book stranger from hell(or known as hell is other people on webtoon)

Standing in a cold biome wasn't a good thing.

It could give hypothermia, frost bite, anything dangerous could happen in the snowy white frozen place.

Only dangerous to the living I should say, since the dead wasn't at all effected by this.

Sure zombies would freeze If out in the snowy area for more then a week.

Ghost however had a lucky thing about them, they no longer feel pain, physical pain that is.

Emotional pain? Yes, but physical pain no.

A loud thump was heard as a certain someone landed flat on their face after seeing a black silhouette coming towards them, so deciding to do the smart thing and drop down in hopes of blending in with the lumps of frozen zombies and clumps of snow.

The figures foot steps stopped right Infront of you  while they knelt down, a slight crack from their old knees made you flinch as a hand touched the top of your head.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeuhh" a loud high pitched yelp was muffled by the snow being pressed up against the glowing red ghost that layed limp on the floor.

A nervous yelp I should say.

A blackish grey with white markings around the coat knelt Infront of your ghost self.

The coated figure stayed completely still.

While you glanced up, before shrinking back down after seeing an older folk with large grey wings, he softly smiled at you before chuckling.

"De-ja vu is a funny thing.. isn't it?"

"You look like my nonexistent left nut"

"What?"

You stayed laying down on the wooden floor near the fire pit while Philza made his tea, the same type of tea he made when he first saved you.

Even though this time he didn't actually save but instead kidnapped you.

Phil, who was now cat walking into the area you were in, coming closer to you with a cup of tea in hand while you rolled over onto your other side, staring wide eye'd at Phil, you continued to stare at him as he moved close before setting the cup he had made for you down on the table before he sat down on a chair.

You continued to stare before finally speaking up in a hushed voice "do I perhaps know you?" You blinked owlishly at him.

Phil looked at you before softly smiling at you.

He gave a nod, pointing to the cup smiling at you again, still not saying anything.

You looked at the steaming liquid in the cup before reaching over to pick it up.

In which you failed, miserably.

You hand phased right through it, which seemed weird since you were a solid when Philza picked you up.

But now, you're equivalent to smoke.

You looked back towards Phil who stared wide eye'd at you.

Before nodding to himself as he let a quick 'ah' out.

The silence quickly turned awkward, nothing was breaking the atmosphere besides the slurps from Phil, a staring contest was soon made, five minutes in with you staring at him he finally took notice and stared at you back.

"Please stop making eye contact with me" a bead of sweat somehow made its way down your face, "your making me sweat like a pair of testicles in women's underwear.."

Not expecting you to say that, the old fucker choked on the boiling hot beverage.

The house was soon interrupted by a loud bang of a door along with heavy ass footsteps.

One step closer, you sweated like a discord mod when they try Hard on a game to impress the discord kitten.

Two steps closer, you thickly gulped.

Three steps closer, you played dead.

In a star fish position, dead still, not moving a muscle.

And finally with the last step It was here.

Philza continued to stare at you with a weird yet amused look.

"Philza-"

Let's play the guessing game!

If you guessed Dream... You're wrong!

If you guessed Sam... You're wrong!

If you guessed Technoblade you- Fuck it it Technoblade, if you guessed anyone else your a fucking idio-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YPU FEE FY FO FUM MOTHER FUCKER"

(Unedited)