Beginning with a Bang

Yo,

To all my readers, Welcome.

This is a Naruto, High School DxD Crossover story that takes place in the DxD world. Hope you like it.

This story will be updated Daily till we catch up to my current chapters(Ch 35) available on other platforms.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons Speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or the other Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Prologue

Beginning with a Bang

After the conclusion of the Fourth Shinobi War, Uzumaki Naruto has gone on with his life and was made the Sixth Hokage of the leaf village after some years after the war, as Kakashi declined it.

In those years he married Hinata Hyuuga and had 2 children. Boruto Uzumaki and Himawari Uzumaki. After achieving his dream of becoming the Hokage of the leaf village and maintaining peace and passing the hat to the next generation, Uzumaki Naruto lived a peaceful life with his family. He had become the new Jinchuuriki of the current Juubi, Kurama.

All the bijuu merged with the Kyuubi and created the new Juubi. Kurama already regaining his other half of chakra after the fourth great Shinobi war was more than happy to accept. Kurama himself is a large beast but merging with other Bijuu simply made him a colossal beast. Keeping his original features of orange fur and red eyes with black slits in them, he gained a third eye with a 6 tomoe Rinne-Sharingan in it. That eye will always be closed unless it is required.

During his remaining time after retiring from his Hokage duties, Naruto mastered all his new abilities gained of becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki. That includes his dōjutsu, increased physical strength and other skills.

He got 2 out of the 3 legendary dōjutsu, Sharingan and Rinnegan and his Rinnegan was normal at first but when he started his training with it and mastered it, it became special just like Sasuke's, his Rinnegan also had 6 tomoes in them and because of his near-limitless chakra, he can activate and deactivate his tomoes in the Rinnegan at will.

The last one the Byakugan was received as a gift by his wife, Hinata. She gave him the gift of Hamura she received when she was taken by Toneri effectively giving him the Byakugan.

And one of the most important things he attained by being the Juubi jinchuuriki was 'eternal youth'. Which in other words means Immortality. He won't age. But to keep things moving he used genjutsu just like Tsunade to appear old.

When he told this to Hinata, she smiled and said "That's fine Naruto-kun. I got my wish of being with you. If I die I ask you to move on and find love in others. I know how lonely you felt in your childhood without your loved one's around, I know that you can't live alone without anyone. So, please Naruto-kun move on. If you like someone then express your love to them as you did to me for the first time. Promise me, you will move on from this life".

He promised her, to move on with his life. That brings us to the present day, where Hyuuga Hinata is being buried. She passed away a few days ago due to old age as they were 100 years old. He tried to prolong her life as much as he could but in the end, they reached her limit and she passed away. He stood on the Hokage monument looking at his home village for the last time before his departure.