Planning

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 10

Planning

As Naruto expected, students went haywire after knowing Jiraiya came for the inauguration function the day before and applied furiously to the Ninja club. Naruto smiled when he saw the number of applications sent by the Student Council to him when he came and sat in the Clubroom after school. As a proficiently experienced person in dealing with Paperwork, Naruto made 4 Shadow Clones which started to accept or reject the pile of papers.

The details required for Ninja Club are simple. You must be physically fit. You should have a good sports record and stamina, that's it. And the point which drove boys nuts is the club accepts both Male and Female students. After knowing the fact and finding knowledge of who Naruto's Sensei is, the applications kept on coming and Naruto couldn't be happier. His Clones happily signed the applications while he is teaching Reni some moves like Shunshin and Kawarimi.

"Ok, Reni-chan. That's it for today. Practice them and you are gonna be using them quickly as they are easy for you," said Naruto and Reni smiled.

The week went by and all the applications were accepted or rejected in the end, only 50 students qualified for the club membership as Naruto tested all the students on the details they had given in the applications and most of them proved to be false.

Naruto sighed at that. He knew they want to join his club for one thing or another, but the idiots wrote out of the world things, to boast their strength and skills. Add to the fact there are fewer males than females, as the school was made Co-ed recently and most of the students who joined here are Nerds or average looking, the club had become female now. Naruto sighed, he didn't want this to happen. He is going to babysit fangirls now.

"Why did I decide to open a club again," he groaned.

"I think it goes along the lines of proving your popularity to those bats," came the idle comment of his friend.

"Ya, ya. I think I said that. Ok, now what to do. All the girls here joined are fangirls and I don't want to deal with them again."

"Oh, yes. It was the time after the war and the Great Uzumaki Naruto, a War Hero, so everyone wanted to meet him and there are this group of 10 girls who are adamant about meeting The Great Naruto and-"

"Hey, why are you telling all that again. I had enough with them and I don't want to deal with them again." Said Naruto with a huff.

"Oh, yes. You had enough with them. You don't have this much control over the link between us, Naruto. And I have seen everything. Who are you trying to fool here." Kurama said with a victorious smirk.

"WHAT!" Yelled Naruto.

"But I thought I have thoroughly cut the connection."

"Your control would have been enough if it is only my yang half in you. But you forgot about the addition of Yin half in your moment of Pleasure and that gave me a nice show," said Kurama with a smirk. One might think why are they discussing this topic after 80 years of its occurrence.