Farewell

'Hello, Dearest Readers,

I wish it didn't come to this but it is with a heavy heart that I must share some unfortunate news with you all. My story, your beloved story, 'Broken Shackles' has been removed from Wattpad for Copyright violation.

It is ridiculous how only that was removed when there are hundreds of thousands or even millions of Harry Potter Fanfics available on Wattpad.

I was in high spirits as today is an update day for Broken Shackles to hear back from yall your great inputs and encouraging votes. But this unfortunate turn of events has led me to reevaluate my relationship with this Wattpad
Honestly Broken Shackles is the story that kept me publishing here because of your continued love and support. But such blatant disregard to other stories on the platform and deletion of Broken Shackles pushed over the edge. After much soul-searching, I've come to the difficult decision to cease publishing any future works here.

The deletion of "Broken Shackles" has not just erased countless hours of work, but also a community of readers who have been an invaluable source of support and inspiration. Your comments, feedback, and engagement have been the lifeblood of the story on Wattpad, and it pains me that we can no longer share in that journey on this platform.

From this point on, I'll be publishing on Fanfiction.net and AO3 and you'll always get early chapters on my Patreon. I extend a warm invitation to all of you to continue following my works there. I apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause but feel it is the right move at this juncture.

Thank you for your understanding, your support, and most of all, for giving 'Broken Shackles' a place in your hearts. Even as we close this chapter, I hope you'll join me in opening a new one.

Yours sincerely,
Black Infinity 1289.'