Disguise and Blessing

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 24

Disguise and Blessing

Naruto was walking with Sona as they decided to go to her estate together. As it was time for Naruto to visit her and play a few games of chess and train her.

They were conversing amiably when they saw an angry Rias walk towards them with someone in tow.

He is a tall and handsome young man in his early 20s with short blond hair and dark blue eyes.

His outfit consists of a burgundy blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his open blazer is a white dress shirt that is not fully buttoned (just one button short), giving a slight view of his chest.

"Rias-dear, Riser just wants to take you on a date. Tomorrow sounds good to me and-" he went on, not seeing that Rias started moving towards the mansion.

"What a unique pair," said Naruto with a smile.

"Don't be a dick, Naruto. You know how she feels. The disgust and hate can be felt from miles," said Sona, speaking freely. He looked at her in surprise. He didn't see this coming.

As Sona is generally reserved and talks only in stern and calm tones and of course, embarrassed when he teased her. But if she feels comfortable opening up with him, that's a good sign of change in Naruto's books.

"Maybe we should help her?" Asked Naruto with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe? We should definitely help her!" Said Sona with determination.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"With your help," said Sona, looking at him, straight into his eyes.

"I didn't say I will help her," retorted Naruto.

"Won't you do it for your So-tan?" Asked Sona with puppy dog eyes. Naruto immediately caught up to her act.

"Well tried, Serafall. But you can't replace Sona," said Naruto with a victorious smirk.

"I'm surprised that she managed to act like that girl this long," added Kurama, amused by Serafall's acting.

"True. I didn't even think she had it in her." Agreed Naruto and turned to a puppy-eyed Sona.

"Maybe it is because she is an actress," added Naruto.

"Mou, Naru-tan you bully. Why do you say that to So-tan," said Serafall, now in her voice instead of Sona's.

"About what?"

"Noothing. Tell me, are you coming to our house?" Asked a bouncing Serafall, changing into herself.

"That's what we planned," he replied. She inched closer to him.

"If I see something funny, I will slice you into pieces and give to Hades as a gift," whispered Serafall in a low tone menacingly. Naruto paused mid-step and gave Serafall a once over. After that, he laughed uncontrollably for a few minutes.