The Real Queen

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 22

The Real Queen

"Naruto, close your eyes," yelled Ajuka from the magic circle, but before he could say anything, the connection was cut because of a large magic spike and Ajuka didn't know what happened to Naruto and Miya.

Naruto sensed the danger before Ajuka could even say as he was close to the statue and covered both Miya and himself in a Shadow barrier.

He activated his Rinnegan to get a good picture of what was going on and was shocked to see what was in front of him.

"Naruto, are you alright?" Asked Kurama as he activated his Rinne-Sharingan to get a good view of what was going on. His connection with Naruto was suddenly disconnected. Kurama feared the worst and acted immediately.

"What the hell is that?" Yelled Kurama in shock. In front of them, on the altar was a person. Definitely a female. She appears to be in her early 20s and has long purple hair.

Her pink eyes were glowing as if made of crystals. She is a tall woman standing at 5 and a half feet and wears a black polo neck top, long black sleeves, cut off black legging with magenta armour to the legs, and black shoes.

She had a confused expression on her face as Naruto stared into her glowing eyes, mesmerised. Mesmerized by the holy magic she was giving off and her cute, confused expression.

"Who-who are you?" She asked in Greek. This confused Naruto. As he learned all languages, he can distinguish any language he heard.

That would not be possible in the case of all the supernatural beings as they have some type of universal translator. They only understand and speak them, but can't differentiate the language like Naruto.

"Where am I?" Asked the woman in a confused tone.

"Hello, miss. My name is Naruto." I
Introduced Naruto in Greek. The glow in her eyes increased as if trying to intimidate Naruto.

"Where am I?" She asked cautiously. The holy magic created a radiant shield around her.

"To be frank, you are in the Underworld," said Naruto. The woman in front of him was shocked.

"Wh-" she was cut off as she gripped her chest tightly as if running out of breath and started taking large gulps of air. Her skin turned pale and her body started to emit steam.

"Hey, what happened?" Asked Naruto. He bent to check her vitals. Her vitals were fluctuating.

'What is going on?' Thought Naruto in a panic. Though he doesn't know her, his helping nature and something else are telling him to help her.

"Naruto, her soul. Her soul is being ejected from this world," said Kurama as he can see it because of his Rinne-Sharingan.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Naruto in alarm.