Rating Game Begins

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 33

Rating Game Begins

"To all the Elders, Lords and Ladies and my fellow Devils, welcome. Welcome to the Rating Game between Jiraiya-sama and Riser-sama, the third scion of the Phenex house." Announced a familiar silver-haired Devil.

"Thank you for co-hosting the first Rating Game of my Sensei, Grayfia," said a familiar blonde as he sat beside the silver-haired ex-maid in the announcement booth.

"To all the dignitaries and spectators, welcome. My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the co-host of the Rating Game with Grayfia," Naruto said, giving everyone his style of welcome as many cheered for the match to begin.

"What do you think all the Devils watching will think about us, Grayfia?" Naruto asked.

"Maybe they envy all present here, Naruto. It's not every day you see Jiraiya-sama fight and this is his fight Rating game as well. Can you elaborate about that?"

"For those who don't know, Naruto Uzumaki is the student of our beloved Jiraiya-sama and is also a Hybrid like him," Grayfia explained.

"From what I know, sensei requested the match and for what, is up to him to reveal. But it appears to be about someone," Naruto said, winking at Grayfia.

"Thank you for elaborating, Naruto. Let me introduce the Peerages of 2 opponents who will be fighting today," said Grayfia and the images projected on the large magic circle screen changed.

"Let's get started with the well-known third scion of the Phenex clan," Grayfia said and a beautiful young lady appeared on the screen.

"This is Ravel Phenex, last child of Lord and Lady Phenex and Bishop in Riser-sama's Peerage," Grayfia announced.

Ravel is a beautiful young girl with dark blue eyes. She has long blonde hair tied into twin tails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons keeping them in place. The front of her hair has several bangs hanging over her forehead, with a V-shaped fringe hanging over the bridge of her nose.

Her outfit consisted of a light purple dress with dark purple accents and a blue bow at the front. At the back, three feather-like extensions mimicking a bird's tail protruding from the dress.

An image of a voluptuous woman was shown. She has long wavy purple hair that falls on her back and matching eyes. In the front, the right side of her hair falls over her breast and covers her right eye, while the left side falls near the top of her skirt.

Her attire is a dress consisting of a navy blue tunic top with gold accents and a pale blue skirt with open sides, black shoes and matching thigh-high stockings with garter belts.