Perception

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light. Do follow, fav and share your feedback with me.

Thank you for your support for Shadow Light for the past 2 years and hope it continues and grows even more!

Without any further ado, let'sget started.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 40

Perception

"Kaa-sama, who is this?" The young girl asked, turning to Yasaka, shocking Kurama and stunning Yasaka.

"WHAT THE FUCK, NARUTO? YOU BLOCKED ME FOR DOING THIS?! TO HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Kurama exclaimed in shock. He knew he made the blonde sterile. Unless the idiot made himself potent again, this couldn't have happened.

"AS IF I KNOW! I'm sure I made it sterile so this situation doesn't happen." Naruto yelled at Juubi.

"Guess what! It failed. She is a Kyuubi as well. One with more potential, but a Kyuubi nonetheless. She is definitely Yasaka's daughter." Kurama rebuked. Naruto didn't have a comeback for that.

"Naruto? As in Naruto Naruto?" Hiyori asked in realisation.

"Kanao-chan, he is Naruto-sama… an important person from the Devil Faction." Yasaka introduced and Kanao bowed in respect.

"Thank you. But I'm here as a part of the school trip." Naruto came out of his banter in his head as he heard Yasaka speak. They got lost in each other's eyes. Hiyori on the other hand stared at Naruto in awe.

She heard about him from Yasaka many times. The Fox Priestess can't forget the man even after she became the faction leader and would reminisce when the heat season approaches.

The imagination she had about the man didn't fit the person in front of her, but she has this inner feeling that he shouldn't be messed with. As if there is something terrifying hidden behind that handsome face of his.

They finally found out about his whereabouts during the Rating game between Jiraiya and Riser Phenex and Yasaka was amused to say the least. She was so happy that they declared a holiday of joy the next day in Kyoto.

"Ama, Kaa-sama, others are waiting for us," Kanao yelled and was out of breath when Yasaka noticed her.

"Gomen, Kanao-chan. Shall we move?" She asked the blonde who nodded.