Prank Plus One

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 29

Prank Plus One

As Issei and his friends were planning on how to peek from the peephole they found outside the girl's Kendo Club changing room, Naruto was patiently waiting for someone to notice it.

He knew some idiot would notice the peephole he created and come to take a good glimpse into the world of Oppai and the heaven that is a girl's body.

He is patiently waiting for that unlucky person, whom he decided with a coin toss is going to be pranked for the coming year to come.

As time passed and the bell rang for the free period for new students, the first year's, Naruto saw 1st year girls going into the Kendo club. As a routine every year, everyone will be given a choice to join a club.

While he started his club, that won't be the case for everyone as there are so many clubs in the school and getting permission from Sona is not easy.

Naruto observed all the Kendo girls to see if any of them have any potential and found none, at least in Kendo girls. He waited for his prey to come.

"Quite, Issei. We shouldn't make any noise. We'll get found," said Matsuda as they made their way towards the peephole they discovered last week.

"Sorry," issei muttered as he followed his friends. As they rounded a final corner, they looked around as if to make sure no one was present and walked slowly.

"So where is it?" Asked Issei cautiously, forgetting where the peephole was as he was not an expert in finding them and it was Motohama who found it.

"Here," said Motohama, as he gestured to a ping pong ball-sized hole in the wall. They made sure that it was the correct hole by peeking in.

Matsuda saw pink-haired and brown-haired girls removing their school uniforms and giggled in confirmation.

They both are good-looking girls with sizable busts, with Murayama a few inches larger than Katase. The above two.

"Is it the correct one?" Asked Motohama in a whisper and Matsuda allowed him to peek throw and both of them congratulated each other.

"Guys, can I see?" Asked Issei and they both nodded and Issei also saw a small flash of pink nipples of a brown-haired girl, if he remembered her name, Murayama and giggled lecherously.

They ogled at the female forms for a few minutes as they didn't have much time. They decided to peep for half a minute each and change positions.

While 2 guards, one of them will peep and so on. The moment Naruto was waiting for has come. As the final moments of changing came, the three started to whisper in hurry.

All of them wanted to see the final moments of the girls changing as they left the changing rooms into the Dojo, so none was willing to give up.

But decided to peek for the last golden moments, only to get assaulted. It's not a life-threatening one, but it is definitely a life-endangering one.