History, Pact and Rook

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 16

History, Pact and Rook

"You all know the story of the Vanishing Dragon, Albion and Welsh Dragon, Ddraig, right?" Naruto patiently asked and they all nodded in affirmation.

"They are famous for their rivalry and their destructive battle during the Great War.

While their acts got them sealed into a Sacred Gear, there is a third Dragon who remained a spectator and watched everything from the Shadows. He is the Shadow Dragon, The Black Dragon of Abyss, Skiadrum." Said Naruto.

All the Devils in the room got shocked looks at this revelation. Reni was listening to Naruto's story carefully as she also didn't know about his Sacred Gear history yet.

'I think I should search for this Shadow Dragon in our Clan archives,' thought Sona. As a tactician, she knows the value of information and any information about Dragons, in this case, could give her the advantage.

'I knew he was strong. I didn't expect him to host a Dragon-Type Sacred Gear. Maybe he will help me,' thought Rias in hope.

'Ara, ara. A Dragon, what a powerful species,' thought Akeno licking her lips.

'So that's the secret of his power,' thought Tsubaki, calculatingly.

Similar thoughts were going through all the peerage members of Rias and Sona. Reni has completely different thoughts.

'It seems the Shadow Dragon Legend is true,' she thought. During her training to become a Magician, she was explained about all the Races in the world and during an explanation about the Dragon race, a myth was told to her.

That myth explains about a Dragon who hides in the Shadows of the world and strikes when the opportunity presents itself. His name and whereabouts are not known and it is seen as a myth even by the elders of her School as the Dragon didn't make any appearance for a few hundred years. She knew now that the myth was to be true.

Not perturbed by their reactions, the Clone Naruto continued his explanation.

"He is comparable in strength to both Ddraig and Albion and said to even surpass them as they fell into a loop of their rivalry. They lost their Dragon Magics which they were born with and developed new magics to counter one another.

In the case of Ddraig, whose Dragon Magic is Fire, he developed the power to Boost himself.

In the case of Albion, who is well known for his Poison Mist, he developed the power to Divide to counter Ddraig.

Skiadrum did the same. He also created magic that is unique to himself and counters any Dragon. He warned both Ddraig and Albion about their destructive rivalry and the casualties.

Before he can act, the Holy Father has sealed them away in their Sacred Gears. To teach both Albion and Ddraig a lesson, Skiadrum also sealed himself in a Sacred Gear which is known as Abyss Shadow. I'm the first to awaken it, so it is not known to anyone," said Naruto. He avoided saying God as it causes pain to his companions.