Open House

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter  30

Open House

With Jiraiya

He had enough. He should be reincarnating her on his side by now. But it didn't happen. She is still in the talking stage, unable to decide.

Intending to put an end to this once and for all, Jiraiya entered the bedroom Katerea was waiting for him. They still met in the same spot where they first met.

Upon seeing him, she practically ran and jumped onto him, acting as if she was happy for some reason. He can detect that it is fake.

"Raiya-kov. You are here," she said in faux joy. He nodded and was on guard the next second. They started calling by nicknames, after some meetings.

But Katerea will generally give him a long kiss before even greeting him as she likes kissing a lot. He would call her by her nickname and that's the code word for their identification.

To avoid anyone breaking into and impersonating one another not that they can, they created these unique greetings and it worked till now.

Jiraiya knew as far as the Old Satan Faction is concerned, they wouldn't kill a blood descendant of a Satan just for a pervert like him.

But it seems he was wrong. There is definitely something wrong at the moment. Katerea is giving him a strained smile instead of the happy one she would generally have.

As soon as they were in bed, Jiraiya sealed the room and disrupted the magic flow using some seals he always had in the room. Locking Katerea in place.

"What happened?" He asked in a serious tone. She can't look him in the eye and so she stared at the fat wall in disappointment and answered.

"I, I can't. I can't handle this anymore," she confessed. He raised an eyebrow. What is she talking about?

"You can't handle what?" He asked for clarification. She prepared herself for something and spoke after a few seconds.

"To recruit you or turn you to our side. I know you were playing me to see what I want to do. But I can't," she confessed, tears falling from her eyes.

They are genuine. He knew she developed so many emotional feelings to take him with her. Seeing that her grief is the one reason for her odd behaviour, he sat on the bed beside her.

"Now, now, there is no need to be sad. Yes, I know you wanted me on your side. I would do the same if there is a popular pervert like me willing to do anything for pleasure," he said caressing her brown hair.

"Tell you what, tell them I joined you and I have a plan for us to escape." He said and her face lit up in surprise and she was on him in an instant.

"Really?" She asked with stars in her eyes.

"Yes. But if you want to follow it, you need to permanently leave the Old Satan Faction, " he finally laid the ultimatum.

"B-," she cut herself off as if she just remembered something.