A New School Year

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 27

A New School Year

The rest of the summer went without any event while Naruto enjoyed along with his girls and trained them for the year to come.

It's the first day of his second year as he made his way to Kuoh academy with Reni in tow as usual and as the two passed the entrance gate, Naruto saw Sona there, talking with what appeared to be first years.

"Good Morning, Shitori, how's it going?" Asked Naruto as he made his way to the Student Council President. All students in the vicinity noticed them. Naruto can hear some squeals and jealous comments from the students present.

"Naruto. How is it going?" She asked in a stern tone. They decided to stick to their routine behaviour in school and be normal when in their respective office rooms.

"Well. Disciplining first years?" He asked looking at the students she was talking to and Souna nodded.

"Yes. They must behave if they want to stay in a prestigious school like ours," she said in the same stern tone. Naruto noticed a familiar brunette waking with known 2 other faces and smiled widely.

"Ok. Continue, continue." He said and left her to do her work.

A Few Minutes Ago

Hyoudou Residence

"Dude, we have done it. We made it to Kuoh!" Said a Matsuda. He is an average teenager with a bald head wearing the Kuoh boys uniform with his blazer open.

"Yes, yes. Can you imagine all the girls and their panties?" Replied Motohama. Both giggled perversely. He is also an average teenager with glasses that have a shine to them and in Kuoh boys uniform.

"What's taking him this long?" They both asked each other, waiting for their third friend.

"Issei, we are going to be late on our first day if you take more time," Matsuda yelled. They both were waiting outside a normal two-story house for their friend, Issei Hyoudou.

Inside Hyoudou Residence

A middle-aged man with brown hair and brown eyes with glasses can be seen reading the newspaper in the lounge area. This is Gorou Hyoudou, father of Issei.

He is a salaryman who likes his family and is known to be a little perverted. He is waiting patiently for his son to come down as he wanted to give a pep talk to him as this is his first day of High School.

Issei came down in his Kuoh boys uniform but wore a red t-shirt underneath his open dress shirt and blazer, and wore blue and white sneakers in place of dress shoes.

"Issei, wait," said Gorou and Issei stopped.

"Today is your first day of High School, right?" Group asked seriously.