04: you still remember the smallest things

jisung feels like a fool for not realizing sooner. the symptoms- he'd just thought it was because of how busy he had been to overlook his signs of pre-heat. it turns out that he does remember taking those stupid vitamins instead of his suppressants like he needs to.

and he had been off of them long enough to start up his heat cycle again- his first one in months. he had started taking pills when he concluded that his heat was way too painful to withstand without the comfort of, well, an alpha. he couldn't handle it, so even though it wasn't the healthiest decision, he figured he should just stop his heat cycle to avoid experiencing it alone.

he feels so uncomfortable. everything is happening so fast- changbin is dragging him across a hallway to get him away from the crowd of people. as an alpha himself, changbin does find it difficult to have to hold his breath in to keep himself from getting just a small whiff of jisung. if he did, he was sure his alpha would go mad and he didn't want that to happen.

jisung lets out a cry again when a great amount of slick leaks out of his hole again, soaking his underwear completely and forming a slight patch in his slacks. he bites on his fingers, a way to cope with the pain he disliked so much. where is he going? he feels like his legs are going to give out soon because of the continuous cramps coming in like waves.

"hyung..." he groans in pain, changbin noticing and  tightening his hold on the omega in pain. "hold on, we need to find you a safe place to stay, okay? it is not good for you out there, like- at all," he says through shallow breaths, constantly looking through the hallway. they were on hotel premises now, both surprised they haven't found a single person yet.

they'd like for it to stay that way, because if jisung were to run into someone... an alpha, in the worst case...

it would be so terrible.

jisung blinks back tears as his vision becomes cloudy and his head throbs every minute or so. his fever is growing expectedly and he needs to find somewhere to nest, fast. it seems like that won't happen any time soon, though.

"shit, it hurts s-so bad, oh my god..." jisung whines, struggling in changbin's grip. the alpha can do nothing but rub his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"i know, i know, i'm so sorry jisung..."

jisung lets out a string of curses, he too desperate to find a place to isolate himself. at this rate, he was going to lose control of himself to let his hormones take over.

"hyung- please, please just go back, you shouldn't be here with me right now..."

"jisung," changbin starts up seriously, "i can't just do that, especially when you're in such a vulnerable state."

"b-but... oh, fuck..." jisung winces in pain again, his discomfort evident as he clutches onto his shirt tightly, so tight until his knuckles turn white.

no, this isn't good- both for the sake of changbin's inner alpha and because he doesn't want to be a burden to his friend. he bites on his lip, hard enough to knick it, the pain so strangely unfamiliar but still as painful as he remembered. he doesn't know how he's going to live this one out but he doesn't really think about that right now.

his eyes are searching, they're moving frantically. they're speed walking and turning past hallways and soon, it spots his eye. jisung suppresses a whimper and squeezes his eyes shut. and after, he takes a deep breath before mumbling a short but clear - i'm sorry hyung.

jisung pushes himself off of changbin, surprisingly, strong enough. he is quick enough to make a run for the vacant bathroom and once he is inside, he slams the door shut, locking it in the process.