19: talk me down

the heat that swirls in jisung's lower stomach at his reflection is so intense, nothing like he has ever felt in a while. his lips are so raw and abused, bruises in faint marks of minho's teeth probably visible on the meat of his bottom lip. when he tugs down on his lip, a dull ache follows through right after and the omega blushes, greatly affected by the whole ordeal.

he and minho had made out for about a good twenty minutes on his sofa, both taking their time with each other as they had all the time in the world. the alpha had acted like jisung was his last meal on earth though, touching him in such ways that suggested he was hungry. pinning him down with a stare that was everything predatory.

it was agreed that they wouldn't take it any further tonight, so when the omega excused himself to the restroom, leaving a smirking minho behind, he had to calm himself down and that meant by bringing down the severity of his scent, the fruitiness of it going absolutely crazy at how turned on he was.

then, he remembered how he had to physically peel minho off of his figure because of how drunk he was getting off of inhaling the goodness of his scent. that made him feel like he was on top of the world; that the alpha desired him so much he was addicted and wasn't afraid to show it.

after changing out of his work clothes and swapping his underwear for some clean, dry ones, he washed his face and cleaned himself up a little before finally leaving to go back to minho. he turns the corner to the living room to find minho sprawled over his couch, arm holding a bag of chips to his chest and eyes fixed on the television.

"jisungie, there's nothing good on here to watch. you only have cable," minho complains when he senses the omega's arrival. jisung rolls his eyes, striding over to him and plopping down on the empty spot next to minho.

"that's because everything else is so expensive. but look at you, lounging on my couch like you own the place?" jisung chuckles and digs into the chip bag, treating himself to snacks. minho hums, one of his hands occupied with the remote as he scrolls through channels.

"i live here." he replies simply.

"alright, looks like i'm going to have to start charging you for rent then." the omega jokes.

minho's eyebrow cocks up. "was my pay earlier not enough?"

"what pay?"

the alpha's lips melt into a slow smirk, head slowly turning towards jisung first before he lets his eyes move with it. "you know," his voice is low, secretive. like what happened earlier had been so engrossing and spellbinding. and it definitely was. "pretty sure i gave you enough to have you craving for more than just kisses."

jisung scowls. he hates how minho always knew how to have the omega wrapped around his finger. he folds his arms to his chest, eyes boring holes into the television to avoid the alpha's knowing gaze.

"be quiet and watch your little show."

"ha. okay." minho hums and only the background of the show the alpha had found plays at low volume. jisung can't help but peer at the alpha again, eyes fixing on his clenched jaw line, moving every time he chewed on what he was eating. his exposed collarbone and how a bit of his chest teased his eyes as a result of his buttons coming undone earlier. and his lips– god. they were equally swollen, so red and delicious that jisung wanted to taste them forever.

"what is it, baby?" the alpha speaks again, not even bothering to glance his way to know the omega was staring. "you're giving me that look again."

jisung is fidgeting with his lip with his fingers, also chewing on the meat as he exhales softly. "what look,"

"that one where you look like you want to eat me."

the omega closes his eyes and chuckles softly. he sits up straight on his spot, tucking his feet under his bottom. "can't help it. you're a whole walking piece of meat."