a forever with you has always been our destiny

EPILOGUE TWO SPRINGS LATER—

EPILOGUE
TWO SPRINGS LATER

the warm weather had always done its part in soothing jisung while transitioning over from the chilliness of the long winter over to the cheeriness the spring season had brought over to them.

it was perfect. the spring flowers were blooming, the days were longer... if there was something jisung had to choose about what he loved about spring— it would be the way he felt so much happier and brighter when it was that time of the year.

it also had just made it easier for jisung at work. as the now full-time manager at the flower shop, he had been busy working all day every week, arranging bouquets and managing all the different plants with the help of seungmin, of course, and a few new employees that had been hired just a little while back.

and since a majority of the flowers they had in stock bloomed during the spring season, he had more to do. it made his job much more exciting as he got to surround himself with all the pretty colors and different aromas they emitted uniquely. he obviously had fun, but sometimes that home-body part of him got the best of him and he felt like doing nothing.

like today, he had caught himself slacking working on one of the arrangements that had been ordered for an anniversary. he wanted to put all his effort into it so the said couple could enjoy it happily, but he just felt off today. with a frown, he had assigned the unfinished bouquet to one of his employees, to which they happily took over with no complaints.

a break, is what he needed. these days, he had started to become overwhelmed again and the only way to relax himself at work was to just take some time to himself, even for just a fraction of his day or so. with a tired sigh, he brushes his golden bangs from out of his eyes and makes his way over to the staff room.

he expects to be alone because of course he has employees on the top of their games during work, but what he doesn't expect to see is two figures draped over each other while they make out against the shelf of ribbons. great. just absolutely great.

jisung startles for a second, but he quickly recovers from it with a deadpanned stare, eyebrows flattening as he crosses his arms. "seriously?" he asks tiredly. "in the middle of work?"

the brunette under the taller with raven locks peaks an eye open and taps at the guy over him to peel off of him. jisung scratches his head as seungmin wipes his mouth, straightening his apron. like that would do anything to fix his disheveled appearance.

"relax. he was just giving me a goodbye kiss," he says with a smile, palming the other's chest as he grins in response. "right, babe?"

"yup, absolutely correct."

"it might as well just be a goodbye fuck at this point," jisung scowls, waving his hand around as he pinches his nose shut. "and it reeks in here! you guys are going crazy in here and it will obviously disrupt the customers soon!"