11: your heart is the reason i'm still stuck on you

jisung wants to get his business done and over with. he'll go to the bathroom without any distractions, relieve his bladder, and go back to the booth where he'd feel much more comfortable.

he walked into the darkness with hesitancy yet he still pursued. even though he could just get sick off of this feeling he possessed, even if he could run into the worst; he still figured he should go and make an independent omega out of himself.

he shouldn't have to need to rely on someone every single time. it was just going to the bathroom alone in a dark club filled with strangers. it shouldn't have to be that bad. right?

it was just cruel that he had a reason to be scared in the first place. but with what life has had to throw at him in the past, he couldn't help but build up a fear that he is sure will stay with him for as long as he'll remember.

even if there were something to tone it down just a little.

jisung has to slip through bodies that lounge around in the hallway for whatever reason. he keeps his head hung low and his nose scrunches up when he is forced to inhale such a nasty amount of sweat and unfamiliar musk. he has no choice but to squeeze through the crowd and surround himself in potential danger— but of course, he pushes that all aside.

all for the sake of his bladder. poor han jisung is just oblivious to the situation sometimes.

since he is in such close proximity to everyone else around him, he shouldn't even be surprised if someone catches onto his rich and pure omega scent, exposed and open for just anyone to take in.

jisung still doesn't know when he jumps when someone grabs his shoulder.

his initial reaction is just to continue walking on because maybe he is mistaken for someone else, but he has learned it the hard way that, 9 times out of 10, a person grabbing onto an omega like him is done on purpose.

he tenses harder when said stranger's grip on him tightens and he is getting backed up against a wall. oh, god. jisung curses at himself and wonders why he is so cursed because he can't just get a break. he's ready for the touches he is sure he'll receive and he accepts his fate because wandering around in a dark club by himself was already a horrible idea.

and when he's bracing himself, squeezing his eyes shut and hugging his arms around his small frame, another hand joins on his opposite shoulder and he jumps.

"woah, are you okay? you seem hella stressed."

a rather chirpy voice snaps jisung out of it. he quickly goes into self-defense mode and he's swinging his arms out before he could even process it and—

"oh shit!" the stranger doubles over in pain and clutches onto his chest and nearly drops the e-cig held tightly in the palm of his hand. jisung's eyes fly open in realization. he literally just thwacked a stranger.

"oh my god," jisung mumbles and his hands reach out to the groaning stranger. "oh my god. i'm so sorry."

the man raises his hands up to dismiss the apology. "no— it's all good. understandable," he says through a tight voice. "you hit really hard."

"i— i thought you were some pervert. i'm sorry."

the stranger's eyes meet jisung's and he has a greater view of the man who sports a dark and fluffy mullet. the piercings on him are endless but are very charming about him. but, jisung can't take in any scent from this guy. maybe he uses scent blockers?

"nah," he stands up straight and he is just maybe two inches taller. "i'm just your life-of-the-party beta who has nothing to do on a friday night but try and shoot his shot at, really, any one he comes across," he manages to say in one breath and jisung blinks.