12: i will wait; i don't want anyone else

after more comfortable small talk, the group had came out just a few minutes later. jisung even forgot he had came with his friends and that minho's friends even existed. he was too caught up with his alone time with his ex that he swore it was only the two of them in this world for a while.

felix was, quite actually, struggling for his life under all the weight of his clearly intoxicated boyfriend. his arm was slung around him for support but clearly, the omega was going to give out any minute. chan was behind them, laughing about the whole thing, before he eventually came over to help when felix whined at him.

jisung didn't really expect his friends to take the drink-all-you-can arrangement seriously, so he sighs when seungmin and changbin walk out of the club both clearly drunk out of their minds and all giggly and touchy. jeongin follows from behind them and everything in his posture just screams chaperone.

"sorry about them. i don't know how the hell they drank so much, but they took what we offered to them." jeongin shrugs sheepishly and jisung dismisses him with a light smile.

"no worries. i kind of let them get loose tonight," the omega eye-smiles and thinks for a little. "are you driving tonight?"

"luckily, i'm not," jeongin gives minho a look and fishes in his pocket for his keys before he slams it to his chest. the older alpha gives him a playful shoulder shove before he is flipped off in response. jisung just giggles at the whole ordeal.

"i'll see you around, jisung." the platinum blonde waves cheerily and the omega smiles.

"you still owe me those drinks!" jisung calls out and pulls finger guns at him. jeongin gives him a thumbs up from afar and helps to escort his drunk friend into the car. jisung grins as they disappear into the car and his eyes slowly travel to seungmin and takes note of how his gaze lingers on a laughing jeongin. he snaps out of it however and leaves changbin's side to join jisung's, linking his arm with his.

"i thought you died, hannie. where did you go?" seungmin rests his cheek on jisung's shoulder and pulls him closer. the brunette quirks a brow up and coos at his drunk friend.

"since when do you call me hannie?"

seungmin's eyes squint and he unabashedly turns to look at minho before whipping his head right back. "'m getting territorial here. that guy is keeping you all to himself."

"you are so bipolar." changbin facepalms and sighs.

jisung grinds his teeth to hold back the laughter, a cough flying out of him to cover it up. "it's about time i got out and be social, no?"

the taller omega rolls his eyes and tugs jisung along with him. "whatever," he mumbles out though it comes a little slurred. "let's go. jeongin really bribed me in with those drinks."

"okay," jisung chuckles and gives changbin a nod. the alpha takes their tipsy friend and peels him off of jisung.

"i've got my eyes on you." seungmin mimes his two fingers pointing at his eyes and at minho, who stands with amusement in his eyes. jisung splutters, but scolds him and gives his butt a tiny slap before ushering them off to the car.

that leaves the ex-couple alone again. they know it's time to part. that's what the bitter truth is between them. they need to go their separate ways.