- seventeen -

All five girls sat in a circle on the carpet in their living room, deciding to talk instead of watching TV during dinner.

Karina remembered something and got up, jogging over to the door and grabbing the shopping bag from earlier that day. She sat back down with a small smile on her face and plopped the bag on the floor in front of Winter.

"I got you something," Karina smiled softly. Giselle, Yeji, and Ningning all collectively 'awwww'-ed from their spots on the carpet.

"For me?" Winter asked, a small smile appearing on her face. Karina nodded and Winter clapped her hands excitedly. "Open?"

"Go on," Karina motioned to the bag. Winter giggled and pulled the bag into her lap, digging inside and pulling out a bright yellow hoodie Karina had bought.

"Yellow!" Winter squealed. She immediately hugged the sweatshirt to her chest and smiled widely. "Thank you, you're welcome," she crawled over and tackled Karina in a bone-crushing hug.

Karina laughed, nearly falling backwards when Winter wrapped her arms around her. "You're welcome," she giggled. Winter pulled away and looked down at the hoodie, giggling excitedly before leaning in, cupping Karina's face, and planting a kiss on her lips. This earned various hoots and hollers from their other three roommates.

"Damn," Giselle raised her eyebrows at Karina when Winter pulled away. Karina's cheeks grew bright red when she saw all her roommate's eyes on her.

Winter stood up with the hoodie in her hands, peeling off her shirt with no shame and changing into the bright yellow sweatshirt.

"So... what are you guys?" Ningning asked, turning to Karina while Winter got changed. Karina bit her lip, unsure of how to answer the question. Before she could say anything, Winter beat her to it.

"Mine," Winter nodded once.

All of the other girls grew confused. Winter tugged the sweatshirt over her head and padded back over to Karina, sitting down in her lap contently.

"Mine," Winter repeated, wrapping her arms around Karina's neck and smiling widely. "My Yooji."

Karina's heart fluttered and she quietly wrapped her arms around Winter to keep her in her lap. "You heard her," Karina nodded towards her roommates. "She's my Jeong." Winter giggled eagerly and hid her head in the crook of Karina's neck.

Giselle and Ningning made gagging noises while Yeji smiled widely, pulling out her phone and snapping a picture of the two.

"Y'all are too cute, I'm gonna puke," Ningning groaned, sending a playful glare Karina's way. The three roommates weren't used to Karina being affectionate with anyone. It was a big change, but one that they considered monumental for the girl.

"Shut up," Karina muttered, trying, but failing to hide her smile. Giselle hopped to her feet to throw away her trash. Winter took that as a sign that dinner was over, and grabbed the remote from the couch.

"Are we really going to watch Friends again?" Karina laughed, raising an eyebrow at the girl in her lap. Winter nodded excitedly and picked another episode, focusing her eyes intently on the screen.

Four episodes of Friends and a bag of popcorn later, all five girls were exhausted. Karina and Winter were the only ones still awake.

Winter yawned, turning over and smiling sleepily at Karina. The brown eyed girl couldn't help but lean down and kiss the smaller girl's forehead.

"Y'ready to go to bed?" Karina asked quietly, not wanting to wake her other roommates. Winter nodded and pried herself out of the older girl's grasp, shuffling towards the stairs. Karina followed close behind.