Birth Of Porsha

A/N: Jimmy Crystal's wife is named Willow and she dies when Porsha is 7 🥺🥺 Ludwig is also gonna be in the stories, he is Porshas best friend. enjoy reading 😁💖😊💞

It was an ordinary day at Redshore City. Jimmy Crystal had just finished doing a TV presentation and now he and his wife Willow were just watching a film together. Willow was almost nine months pregnant with her and Jimmy's baby. They knew it was a girl, but hadn't decided what to call her yet. After the film they went to bed and the next day after breakfast Jimmy was getting himself ready because he was organising a new show. Jimmy was busy brushing his soft gleaming white fur to perfection when Willow walked in.

"You look handsome as always Jimmy!" Willow said smiling.

Jimmy grinned back, his sharp teeth gleaming. "Thanks Willow, but shouldn't you be resting?" Jimmy said worried. "You might give birth soon!"

"Its alright I'm fine!" Willow assured her husband though she winced abit.

Jimmy was about to say something but then his assistants Suki and Jerry walked in.

"Right Sir its time to go!" Suki said.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm ready!" Jimmy said still worried about Willow.

"Okay then let's go!" Jerry said as he and Suki began to walk.

Jimmy hugged Willow. "I'll be back soon Willow!" He told her.

"Okay Jimmy, don't worry about me I'll be fine!" Willow assured him hugged her husband back.

Jimmy just smiled and kissed her and she kissed him back, but suddenly she pulled away with a pained look on her face. Jimmy's smile dropped.

"Oh!" Willow groaned.

"Willow what's wrong?" Jimmy gasped.

"Ugh Jimmy the baby! She's coming!" Willow moaned.

"JERRY SUKI!" Jimmy yelled.

Jerry and Suki came dashing back into the room.

"What's wrong sir?" Suki demanded.

"Willow is having the baby! Right now!" Jimmy squealed.

"Its okay sir, well help! Lets get her to the hospital!" Jerry says as he and Suki begin to help Willow.

Jimmy lifts Willow up. She is screaming out in pain. They go to the hospital and take Willow to the maternity ward and lay her down on one of the beds. She grabs Jimmy's hand and squeezes as she carrys on screaming out in pain.

"Its alright Willow ur gonna be alright!" Jimmy promised as he held her hand tight.

"Jimmy it hurts it hurts!" Willow sobbed.

"Dont worry ur gonna be alright I promise!" Jimmy soothed as he held her hand tighter.

Willow screamed out in pain and writhed about on the bed. About 20 mins later, the baby wolf was born, she was crying and kicking about.

"Congratulations sir u have a daughter!" The doctor said as she picked up the baby wolf and gave her to Jimmy. He stared down at the baby wolf, his eyes widening.

"She's adorable!" Murmered Jimmy.

"Yeah she is!" Willow Panted. "What shall we name her Jimmy?"

"Mm how about Porsha?" Jimmy cried.

"Yeah that's a lovely name!" Agreed Willow.

Still holding Porsha, Jimmy sat on the bed next to Willow and moved close to her. He put his head on top of her head and she gazed down at Porsha.

"Wah!" Porsha wailed loudly, kicking her legs about.

Willow and Jimmy both laughed.

"I'm so happy we've got a daughter!" Jimmy says quietly.

"Me too Jimmy me too!" Willow agrees softly.

Jerry and Suki just look on at the happy family. They are both happy for thier boss and his wife. Jimmy knew that he and his wife and baby Porsha would be happy for many years to come.

End on part 1 hope u enjoyed ✨☺