Fake Friends part 4

Jimmy dashed out from behind the display. "Porsha!!" He howled.

"Daddy?" Porsha whimpered, unable to believe he was there. Ryan stayed hid behind the display for another moment, then he followed Jimmy out.

"Well well well, looky who we have here! Jimmy Crystal himself!" Rachel laughed. She looked at Ryan. "And my brother too!" She added uncaringly. Ryan didn't look at her, he just looked at the shiny shop floor feeling embarrassed and guilty.

Jimmy glared at her, baring his teeth and flatting his ears against his head, his blue eyes almost popping out his head with anger. "Listen here! You leave my daughter alone or I'll rip you too bits!" Jimmy growled. To his right, Ryan gave a dry sob. Jimmy didn't care. He didn't give a damn if this girl was Ryan's sister. No-one treated his daughter like that and lived!

"Oh she deserves it! She's just a fat spoiled rich brat!" Rachel laughed. Porsha sobbed harder. Jimmy growled louder.

"That's it!" Jimmy grabbed Rachel hard and pulled her close to him. She yelped. "I said leave her alone!" Jimmy hit Rachel in her face. She cried out with pain holding her jaw.

"Ugh get off me!" Rachel yelled twisting round.

"Rache don't!" Ryan begged.

"Shut up Ryan!" Rachel snapped. She glared at Jimmy. "I'm not stopping bullying your fat pathetic brat of a daughter! And there's no way you can stop me!" She barked.

"That's where your wrong!" Jimmy growled. He bit Rachel's neck.

"Ahhhh! Let me go!" Rachel yelled in pain, struggling as Jimmy latched his jaw onto her neck. She lashed out, hitting Jimmy's stomach, which happened to be where he got Stabbed.

Jimmy squealed in pain, muffled by Rachel's neck in his mouth. He kept holding on though.

Rachel laughed. "Weak spot eh?" She hit Jimmy's stomach again, as hard as she could.

"Rachel! No stop it! leave him alone!" Ryan sobbed.

"Oooh!" Jimmy squealed with pain, his voice muffled by Rachel's neck in his mouth. Rachel smiled and hit Jimmy hard in his stomach just under his ribcage. Jimmy gave a muffled cry of pain, finally letting go of Rachel. She hit Jimmy's stomach again really hard. "Ahhh!" Jimmy yelled in pain, then he felt something wet on his stomach. Ripping his blazer open, he glanced down at his stomach, and saw a dark stain spreading over his shirt.

"Whats wrong Jimmy?" Ryan gasped. Jimmy didn't answer. He glanced down at his stomach again. Some blood trickled out from his wound.

"Daddy?" Porsha gasped, struggling to her feet. Ryan put his arms around her. She trembled, tears running down her cheeks. Ryan was in tears too. Jimmy looked at them again. More blood trickled out his wound, staining his shirt bright red. Jimmy whimpered. Rachel must have ripped his stitches open. But Jimmy was too embarrassed to tell Porsha and Ryan.

"I-im fine!" Jimmy murmured, quickly doing up his blazer again, covering his bloody shirt so that they wouldn't see the bleeding. "Its nothing let's go home!" Jimmy murmured.

"Yeah I want to go home!" Porsha whimpered. They walked off.

"Well get you later, you spoilt rich brat!" Rachel hollered after Porsha, unaware of the damage she'd done to Jimmy.

Porsha heard her and whimpered. Ryan tighted his grip on her. "Just ignore her, Porsha!" Ryan murmured.

"Porsha why didn't you tell me!" Jimmy demanded hugging her too.

"I'm sorry Dad!" Porsha sobbed. She buried her face in him and sobbed. Jimmy and Ryan both hugged her.

"Shhh, baby it's alright!" Jimmy murmured. He rubbed her back.