Hope

Porsha kept crying on her bed, she felt so scared! At about 10pm, there was a knock at the door. Porsha jumped.

"Who is it?!" She gasped.

"Its me, Jimmy, your dad!" Came the soft reassuring voice of her father outside the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yes!" Porsha replied.

Jimmy came in. He looked at his daughters scared form.

"Porsha..." He mumbled.

"What is it Dad? What do we do? I don't feel safe in my own bedroom! I'm so scared!" Porsha sobbed.

Jimmy went over to Porsha and hugged her hard. "Dont worry I know just what to do!" He told her.

"Are you going to kill Rachel?!" Porsha cried.

"No! No, I want to, but I'd go back to prison! And I don't want that!" Jimmy assured her.

Porsha sighed in relief. "So, what are we going to do about this situation?" She asked.

"Well  just have to be very careful about what we do until she's arrested again, don't go anywhere on your won make sure that Ludwig is always with you okay?" Jimmy demanded.

Porsha nodded. "Yes Dad I promise!" She murmered.

"Good!" Jimmy said. "Its late go sleep!"

"Yes Dad!" Porsha replied lying down. "Is it OK if Ludwig comes round tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes that's fine!" Jimmy replied. "Night Porsha!"

"Night Dad!" Porsha replied falling asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Next morning, Jimmy and Ryan were having breakfast when there was a knock at the door. Ryan opened it and Ludwig was outside.

"Hi I'm Here to see Porsha!" Ludwig said.

"Sure!" Ryan replied, letting him in.

They went back to the table.

Jimmy smiled. "Hey Luddy!" He said. "Come and have some breakfast!"

"Thanks!" Ludwig gasped sitting down and grabbing a slice of toast. He looked about. "Wheres Porsha?"

"Still in bed, she says she doesn't want want breakfast!" Jimmy said.

"Oh well I'll take her some toast anyway, it might make her feel better!" Ludwig said.

"Alright then!" Jimmy agreed.

Ludwig went upstairs to Porshas bedroom. She was lying in bed with her eyes shut.

"Porsha?" Ludwig said.

She opened her eyes. "Oh hey Ludwig!" She murmered managing to smile.

Ludwig smiled back. "How're you doing?" He asked. "I bought you some toast!" He held it out as he sat at the end of her bed.

Porsha hesitated then she took it. "Thanks Luddy!" She said. "I feel a little better!"

"That's good!" Ludwig said.

"Yeah! I just wish Rachel didn't hate me so much, I never even did anything wrong to her!" Porsha muttered.

"I know, I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me Porsha!" Ludwig mumbled.

"Its okay, your here now that's all that matters!" Porsha replied. She finished the toast and went back under the covers.

"Yeah, you just didn't deserve any of this to happen to you Porsha!" Ludwig said. He reached under the covers and took her hand. He squeezed it.

Porsha felt a bit better feeling Ludwig squeeze her hand. But suddenly she felt something else. She had always liked Ludwig, but only in a friendly way. Now, however, she felt like maybe she liked him more than friendly, maybe crushing on him. "Thank you Luddy!" She said finally.

"Your welcome, Porsha, your my best friend anything for you!" Ludwig smiled.

Porsha pushed the covers off her with her free hand and looked up at Ludwig. She smiled back, and then she leaned  closer, and before she could stop herslef, she kissed him.

What will happen? Will Ludwig accept the kiss? Find out in the next part! 😁💜😊💖